EA Forums - Banner

To all my neighbors, I apologize:(

Jonalinn
1751 posts Member
I have been trying to drop lawyers in your towns but every time I do, the game crashes and sends me out. Very frustrating... sorry :(
You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved

Replies

• Did you get a neighbor request today :blush:
  • giphy.gif
  • I am still getting lawyers from you @Jonalinn. Thank you!
  • giphy.gif

The feels.
    sad_zapp_brannigan_futurama.gif
  • But at least you tried, I couldn't acquire enough to satisfy mine. Either that or when I went to give, they didn't want my donations.
  • yGnwBW3.jpg
  • Dont even worry about it. To be fair, I mostly dropped them to my neighbors on the lower end ofnthe scoreboard, which most definately was not you! Plus I was over 200K so I needed more lawyers like Custer needed more indians
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • No apology necessary @Jonalinn! You are one of my favourite neighbours, very attentive! You can't be blamed for a system snafu!
  • If you're having crash issues, you may want to try logging in from another device, if you haven't already. That seems to clear up issues for me, better than any other method. Good luck.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Jonalinn
    1751 posts Member
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Did you get a neighbor request today :blush:
    I do have a list of neighbors in the wait queue @Simpsonare, but I don't see your name(?) Right now, I'm at full capacity but if you did send me a request, I'll be happy to add you when space becomes available :) Thanks for reaching out ;)
    giphy.gif
    Always making me smile @KrustyBrand ;) :)
    168sean168 wrote: »
    I am still getting lawyers from you @Jonalinn. Thank you!
    What happens is I go to visit my neighbors and try and drop in some lawyers (some times it works, some times it doesn't)... but as soon as I hit the arrow to go to the next town the game crashes and I'm bounced out back to my iPad home screen. So, I have to reload the game and start over every time I try to visit a neighbor. After awhile, it just gets to be too much and I exit the game :/
    But at least you tried, I couldn't acquire enough to satisfy mine. Either that or when I went to give, they didn't want my donations.
    I thought lawyers were a welcome commodity in this event ;)
    Dont even worry about it. To be fair, I mostly dropped them to my neighbors on the lower end ofnthe scoreboard, which most definately was not you! Plus I was over 200K so I needed more lawyers like Custer needed more indians
    Thanks for letting me know @daved7637397 :)
    KeithEl777 wrote: »
    No apology necessary @Jonalinn! You are one of my favourite neighbours, very attentive! You can't be blamed for a system snafu!
    Aw, you're much too kind @KeithEl777 ... thank you! :)
  • Jonalinn
    1751 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    If you're having crash issues, you may want to try logging in from another device, if you haven't already. That seems to clear up issues for me, better than any other method. Good luck.

I'm going to give that a try today @4junk3000 .... thanks for the reminder fZgCb9k.png
  • @Jonalinn had to create a new EA account with my other email. I'm 82bongrips420 and a highly active daily player. I've been on the hour spree for the past week since you gain more XP and in-game cash. I had to delete some players due to inactivity. So I have some spaces open.
  • Jonalinn
    1751 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    simpsonare wrote: »
    @Jonalinn had to create a new EA account with my other email. I'm 82bongrips420 and a highly active daily player. I've been on the hour spree for the past week since you gain more XP and in-game cash. I had to delete some players due to inactivity. So I have some spaces open.

Ah, I see you now @Simpsonare ;) As I mentioned, I'm at the max right now but I'll keep you on the list :) (thanks again for the offer!) :)
  • Lawyers are a welcome commodity, but when the number of lawyers you can drop in a neighbors SF is zero, you can't force them to take them. My only guess is that I hit their towns right after someone else did, just bad timing. But out of 90 plus you would think 1 or 2 would have harvested.
  • Personally only having minor issues.
    Some towns have a 10-30 second delay before I can tap the screen, it's animated but I can't change the screen and taps don't register, as well as preventing me from leaving.

I have a handful of neighbors, whose towns take 1-2 minutes to load, and will have major lag within them, I'll skip them or stop by real quick.

I have been noticing longer wait times as well as high levels of lag in towns that have the Mob decoration, those without it are as smooth as smooth peanut butter.
  • Lawyers are a welcome commodity, but when the number of lawyers you can drop in a neighbors SF is zero, you can't force them to take them. My only guess is that I hit their towns right after someone else did, just bad timing. But out of 90 plus you would think 1 or 2 would have harvested.

Yeah, this drives me crazy! The worst is when someone starts dropping lawyers at the same time as you and the counter suddenly drops from 10 to 0 before you've even had a chance to drop more than one. Has happened to me more times than I can count!