EA Forums - Banner

I give up

Prev1
That's disappointing. :(

Replies

• chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited April 2013
    :( That is very sad to hear, you have been a solid contributor on this forum!

Maybe you just need to hang on a few days or something, I know that sucks but a lot of people have been affected by this.. I really do feel for you people though, I've just been lucky and avoided all the mass town blowups =\
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    But yet some people will defend EA to the end. It's just sad.

Sorry to hear but thanks for all your help.
  • McTattie
    521 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    JTAwsAj.png
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013
    McTattie wrote:
    JTAwsAj.png
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Duffman46038
    14 posts
    edited April 2013
    open another case, I did that and it is still open. They might just close it later but I am going crazy not being able to play the wacking day update
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013
    U can't give up. If u lost your town call them again and tell them they can't close the case if they haven't actually helped u. If I lost my town and this happened I would call them and be so angry. I would even go to the media talking about how they're not helping and how much money and time that has been lost and they don't even try to help.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013
    open another case, I did that and it is still open. They might just close it later but I am going crazy not being able to play the wacking day update

Join-the-Club.jpg
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013

Who are defending them?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013

Who are defending them?

Nobody yet but there always one that will lol
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited April 2013
    They probably made an intern close a few hundred cases for the chance to stop being called 'hotdog.'
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited April 2013
    Can someone give me a link to open a case with ea
  • adam19812005
    56 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    So that is it? My town and my wife's town is gone for good?

Since playing this game in October,I have followed these boards and always lived in fear that one day my money and time would vanish. My day has come,my warning to those not effected. Your day will come too. I just hope you have not spent to much on it.

So now that the android users are in origin,I imagine they will pump enough money to ea so as the reset towns do not matter.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013

Since playing this game in October,I have followed these boards and always lived in fear that one day my money and time would vanish. My day has come,my warning to those not effected. Your day will come too. I just hope you have not spent to much on it.

So now that the android users are in origin,I imagine they will pump enough money to ea so as the reset towns do not matter.

I agree :( Id been playing since the original release of the game much time and money spent :(
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    Oh no, my town isn't lost. I've been working to get EA some data because I was promised I would get in touch with a developer, hence all the threads I started about the issue. I give up trying to help because EA sucks. I probably will call later today and complain.

By the way, I have 20 PMs in my inbox with new users who have 0 reading comprehension. I said I don't work for EA and you should post your issues in the thread. What happens? They PM me about cussing me out thinking I work for this God-Awful company. :roll:
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I agree :( Id been playing since the original release of the game much time and money spent :(

Your towns are obviously still there somewhere, because friends can see both versions of your town. This will get sorted, I'm sure of it. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    What you guys need to do who lost your town is to figure out how much money you spent on the game, and figure out what the maximum money the small claims court in your area will handle. Take EA to court over this. You lost YOUR money with no support and if you can't access what you spent then they owe you. I'd like to see hundreds of court cases against EA over this game.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013
    Oh no, my town isn't lost. I've been working to get EA some data because I was promised I would get in touch with a developer, hence all the threads I started about the issue. I give up trying to help because EA sucks. I probably will call later today and complain.

By the way, I have 20 PMs in my inbox with new users who have 0 reading comprehension. I said I don't work for EA and you should post your issues in the thread. What happens? They PM me about cussing me out thinking I work for this God-Awful company. :roll:

Some people just don't read the posts specially if they are long posts, or see what they wanna see :lol:
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited April 2013

I agree over the past year i got away with it while everyone else had problems, was even lucky enough to get the donut glitch, maybe this is EA karma. I dreaded the day my town would be gone and that day has come.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited April 2013
    ... There customer service seems like crap... Utter garbage have they ever helped out an individual ? At game loft when i lost all my zonbiewood data due to an update they didnt restore my progress but they conpenstated me with cash and coins enough, than i had even accumulated before i lost my game. And they were nice about it and quick doing it within 2 weeks during the xmas holidays and new years eve. Which im totally surprised at all i got a response, i was expecting to get 1 after new years but they replied to me the first time on xmas eve and a few days after that again.. Totally shocked and amazed.
  • njebei
    41 posts
    edited April 2013
    It's posts like this that make me nervous to spend more money on this game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!