EA Forums - Banner

I give up

2Next

Replies

• AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Oh no, my town isn't lost. I've been working to get EA some data because I was promised I would get in touch with a developer, hence all the threads I started about the issue. I give up trying to help because EA sucks. I probably will call later today and complain.

By the way, I have 20 PMs in my inbox with new users who have 0 reading comprehension. I said I don't work for EA and you should post your issues in the thread. What happens? They PM me about cussing me out thinking I work for this God-Awful company. :roll:

Some people just don't read the posts specially if they are long posts, or see what they wanna see :lol:

THAT's the way u do it. :)
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013
    ... There customer service seems like crap... Utter garbage have they ever helped out an individual ? At game loft when i lost all my zonbiewood data due to an update they didnt restore my progress but they conpenstated me with cash and coins enough, than i had even accumulated before i lost my game. And they were nice about it and quick doing it within 2 weeks during the xmas holidays and new years eve. Which im totally surprised at all i got a response, i was expecting to get 1 after new years but they replied to me the first time on xmas eve and a few days after that again.. Totally shocked and amazed.

THAT's the way you do this too :)
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013
    Anyways as I said before I'll never pay for this game again if these ppl don't get their game back.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    Anyways as I said before I'll never pay for this game again if these ppl don't get their game back.

Same. It's a joke.
  • username5641
    293 posts
    edited April 2013
    I was going to pick up a batch of donuts after seeing what the update had for us, but no way am I doing so now.

gogators, thanks for all of this work. It's been great having someone gathering this info for our information, even if EA is being jerks about taking it. (You're even doing the work for them!) I hope you get hold of someone who can actually do something.

Unfortunately, based on everything I've heard and my own experiences, I'm not horribly surprised that this is what happened. I'm pretty convinced that they don't actually read any emails.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6250 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to the wonderful world of EA customer service.

You shouldn't give up. Be persistent & keep bugging them. That's what I would do.

In the meantime, we have each others backs here
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!