EA Forums - Banner

Act 3

Replies

• I just learnt the hard way Krusty has a seperate 4 hour task identical to the Quest pt. 2 to perform on the stage but if you dont send him through the stage manage you get cash not Bling. :#
  • mystery2mi
    2352 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I just learnt the hard way Krusty has a seperate 4 hour task identical to the Quest pt. 2 to perform on the stage but if you dont send him through the stage manage you get cash not Bling. :#

That must be why most, if not all of the new characters for this event are missing their 4 hour tasks. They must be saving them for stage performances. Sounds like they added Krusty's task too early. Thanks for the warning!
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Can someone please post an updated list of all performing characters? I feel like I'm missing some people.

P.s. the contest is open. Your participation is welcome and appreciated!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • About 13,000 bling needed per day to keep up....that seems tough. Maybe some of the daily tasks will bring extra bling.

I think your math is off.
  • About 13,000 bling needed per day to keep up....that seems tough. Maybe some of the daily tasks will bring extra bling.

I assume this is based on LPN's event calendar, which says 12,508 per day to finish on time.

I assume this is based on LPN's event calendar, which says 12,508 per day to finish on time.

Are you referring to the calendar from 3+ weeks ago? Or did he post a newer calendar here that I overlooked?

Are you referring to the calendar from 3+ weeks ago? Or did he post a newer calendar here that I overlooked?

The calender included Act 3 which showed you need 162k for the final prize which is 12-13k a day
  • The calender included Act 3 which showed you need 162k for the final prize which is 12-13k a day

Check the current numbers for Act Three. (Hint: did the hop hop stage require 16,200 bling?)
  • The calender included Act 3 which showed you need 162k for the final prize which is 12-13k a day

I should get to the Rap Stage by tonight, so that means I'm slightly ahead of that clip.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • liamchandler
    543 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    The calender included Act 3 which showed you need 162k for the final prize which is 12-13k a day

Check the current numbers for Act Three. (Hint: did the hop hop stage require 16,200 bling?)

It's accurate. What do you suggest it is?

*edit* - better yet, visit the LPN calendar yourself to save the bother https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/125798/homerpalooza-event-calendar#latest
  • Can someone help,
    In act 1 & 2 you could click "do it" and it took you to the fans you couldn't find in Springfield does anyone know how to do this in act 3??

TIA

ps hope this makes sense
    TIA

Jenny
  • Can someone help,
    In act 1 & 2 you could click "do it" and it took you to the fans you couldn't find in Springfield does anyone know how to do this in act 3??

TIA

ps hope this makes sense

It should still do the same in Act III. Clicking the "Do It" button when you got all the prizes from the Act III track, it'll pinpoint any missing fans for you to tap on and collect their rewards.

Don't know why it would suddenly change right at the tail end of the event...
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • wadebear
    3325 posts Member
    I dont see a questline for it, wondering also when Krusty will be able to perform
    I was able to send him to a small venue right away. He does Hip Hop. My 3 Krustys are all at the Kwik-E-Mart with my Lisas playing Jay G's "Rhyme Crime".
  • It's accurate. What do you suggest it is?

*edit* - better yet, visit the LPN calendar yourself to save the bother https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/125798/homerpalooza-event-calendar#latest

Yes, I have viewed that calendar. I also mentioned it in my post from earlier today. That calendar is from more than 3 weeks ago. EA lowered the numbers for Act 3 since then. If you don't believe me, go to Addicts or other sources. Or compare the before/after bling numbers needed for the hop hop stage.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

Yes, I have viewed that calendar. I also mentioned it in my post from earlier today. That calendar is from more than 3 weeks ago. EA lowered the numbers for Act 3 since then. If you don't believe me, go to Addicts or other sources. Or compare the before/after bling numbers needed for the hop hop stage.

Addicts counts today when determining the amount per day. LPN's calendar doesn't count today towards the total. I don't believe the numbers have changed.
  • meinaz wrote: »

Addicts counts today when determining the amount per day. LPN's calendar doesn't count today towards the total. I don't believe the numbers have changed.

Actually, both of the above are true - LPN's calendar always over-estimates the amount needed by ignoring the first day of collecting AND the amounts required for the items were decreased by EA since the original calendar came out. As long as you can get 11,000 per day ( a bit less, but let's play it safe) you should be fine for getting the final prize.
  • **** they really changed the numbers...
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Anyone know if there's a list of who can go where so that I have all venues full? Or is it possible to fill up all the venues?

It's weird because since I got the hip hop stage Rockin Otto, nick, and the other premium rockers won't go to any venue other than the rock stage.

• rw228
    1043 posts Member
    There is one in the tips thread. @Muhsterino created it I believe.
  • rw228 wrote: »
    There is one in the tips thread. @Muhsterino created it I believe.

Awesome! Thanks