EA Forums - Banner

Act 3

Replies

• lowjeff783 wrote: »
    Anyone know if there's a list of who can go where so that I have all venues full? Or is it possible to fill up all the venues?

It's weird because since I got the hip hop stage Rockin Otto, nick, and the other premium rockers won't go to any venue other than the rock stage.

Once you unlock Krusty Burger you can use all 22 characters, (if you have them), and fill all the venues.
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    wait, whats the deal with dr nick? on the wiki it says he should be able to play at venues, but he was never available for me. also, he is only listed with his starting stats, no link to a genre. did they screw up? or did LPN add a false name? xD

e: i found it out, it should have been nick delacourt, but somehow they got mixed up
  • Aaaah no wonder, I'm missing one. I don't have Peter D'Abruzzio, completely forgot that I didn't get the final prize for Act 1
  • Can someone help,
    In act 1 & 2 you could click "do it" and it took you to the fans you couldn't find in Springfield does anyone know how to do this in act 3??

TIA

ps hope this makes sense

It should still do the same in Act III. Clicking the "Do It" button when you got all the prizes from the Act III track, it'll pinpoint any missing fans for you to tap on and collect their rewards.

Don't know why it would suddenly change right at the tail end of the event...

Have you reached the maximum level for crafting? (Level 15 or 16 I believe) When you do it wont take you to fans anymore. I intended to try to level up as slowly as possible, but forgot and maxed out a few days into act 2 :'(
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Can someone help,
    In act 1 & 2 you could click "do it" and it took you to the fans you couldn't find in Springfield does anyone know how to do this in act 3??

TIA

ps hope this makes sense

It should still do the same in Act III. Clicking the "Do It" button when you got all the prizes from the Act III track, it'll pinpoint any missing fans for you to tap on and collect their rewards.

Have you reached the maximum level for crafting? (Level 15 or 16 I believe) When you do it wont take you to fans anymore. I intended to try to level up as slowly as possible, but forgot and maxed out a few days into act 2 :'(

Check to try and buy something expensive you cant afford and dont have the donuts to buy, it may take you to a fan if you dont have the donuts. I can't check right now but worth a shot.
  • Can someone help,

TIA

ps hope this makes sense

Check to try and buy something expensive you cant afford and dont have the donuts to buy, it may take you to a fan if you dont have the donuts. I can't check right now but worth a shot.

Doesn't work. Believe me, Ive tried everything.
  • rw228
    1044 posts Member
    For the first day of act three I had all the stages full. Now they switched what can be preformed where like last act and I'm short one slot
  • K
    Can someone help,

TIA

ps hope this makes sense

Because I'm max on level 16, it won't me do it it just says to buy with doughnuts
    TIA

Jenny
  • K
    Can someone help,

TIA

ps hope this makes sense

Because I'm max on level 16, it won't me do it it just says to buy with doughnuts

Welcome to the club. Now we have to wait till we get all the prizes for the taskbar icon to do it again.
  • K
    Can someone help,

TIA

ps hope this makes sense

Welcome to the club. Now we have to wait till we get all the prizes for the taskbar icon to do it again.

Holy crap on a cracker, it's a pain finding them
    TIA

Jenny
  • Holy crap on a cracker, it's a pain finding them

Can someone explain why people are going through "pain" to find each and every one of them? Is it an OCD thing?

At least once every five hours I set my tablet down for a few minutes and wait for the fans to gather in my stage area and then I zap them. As long as I get the majority of them I feel fine as I usually log in at least every 4 hours (usually less). Hunting for each and every one of them doesn't sound fun at all.
  • Holy crap on a cracker, it's a pain finding them

Can someone explain why people are going through "pain" to find each and every one of them? Is it an OCD thing?

At least once every five hours I set my tablet down for a few minutes and wait for the fans to gather in my stage area and then I zap them. As long as I get the majority of them I feel fine as I usually log in at least every 4 hours (usually less). Hunting for each and every one of them doesn't sound fun at all.

I definitely do not hunt down each one, nor do I understand the need too, and I have pretty severe OCD. To each his own I guess.
  • I just check around the venues every now and then and wait until they start piling up. Fans usually stick around the venues (for me at least) or they are usually headed to the venue. I've been able to find every fan the last two days no problem

Lawyers though, they're everywhere lol
  • Congratulations @wadebear for 3000 post. Very helpful, thanks for the information.
  • wadebear
    3325 posts Member
    Congratulations @wadebear for 3000 post. Very helpful, thanks for the information.
    Thank you! Thank you very much! You're beautiful.
    And that was my Elvis impression. It sounds better when you can actually HEAR it... :p

• wadebear
    3325 posts Member
    lowjeff783 wrote: »
    Lawyers though, they're everywhere lol
    How to find your Fans AND Lawyers:
    Put all your venues in one area. Put a few rows of Streets running back and forth in front of them (1 row is enough but makes them hard to tap). Remove all other Streets in your town - you can replace them with concrete, dirt, or even Cobblestone streets since Fans and Lawyers seem to avoid Cobblestone like the plague from what I've seen in my neighbor's towns.
    Fans will congregate on the Street in front of your venues. Lawyers will appear on the streets in front of your venues. Lawyers will wander away, but if you go to Krustyland and back they will magically pop back onto the streets when you return.
    While I'm on the subject... For God's sake people! Make an event area! My neighbors all just plop their new event stuff down wherever they happen to have a little open space in their towns. It makes NO sense. Empty out an area about the size of your screen. Put all the new stuff there as it comes in. Move it out when the event is over (or during the event if it isn't needed for the event). Then you won't have to hunt all over the place for stuff. And you can take your time and decide where you want to put stuff without dropping it into inventory (then having to spend an hour hunting for it).
  • Fans congregate in front of venues for sure. But the issue for me (and some others) is that they have that bug where they get "stuck" in certain tightly packed areas (for me, SH buildings, tennis court storage, Elder God storage, even some tightly packed forests. These fans do not come to the venues ever, and need to be manually scrounged using the build menu to make them visible.

As far as I know, there are no alternatives to finding them manually, until the quests are done and we hit the bonut tasks.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • anaquarind wrote: »
    Fans congregate in front of venues for sure. But the issue for me (and some others) is that they have that bug where they get "stuck" in certain tightly packed areas
    I have not had that problem in this event. Try going to Krustyland and back. I find that 're-drops' my invaders in most events.
  • So I just got the land token and unlocked a new venue, but didn't actually get the new venue.' What is it? Now I have a red exclamation point on the venue management part of the event menu. And not all the venues show up when I use the arrows to scroll. Any ideas?
  • holm0246 wrote: »
    So I just got the land token and unlocked a new venue, but didn't actually get the new venue.' What is it? Now I have a red exclamation point on the venue management part of the event menu. And not all the venues show up when I use the arrows to scroll. Any ideas?

Krusty Burger is the new venue.