EA Forums - Banner

Act 3

124Next

Replies

• Do you have any Krustyburgers in storage? It only works with the original building.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    Do you have any Krustyburgers in storage? It only works with the original building.

I noticed that too, it also meant I couldnt send Krusty on the Rap task because apparently Krusty was in storage with the Krusty burger.
  • Can anyone tell me why, when filling the stages (I use auto fill) that there is always one stage that gets nobody, yet all my characters are ready to be used? I'd sure apprecite any replies. Thank you in advance.

• thump2 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me why, when filling the stages (I use auto fill) that there is always one stage that gets nobody, yet all my characters are ready to be used? I'd sure apprecite any replies. Thank you in advance.

We can't answer that without knowing how many of the premium characters you have, etc. I didn't buy all the characters that are used for performances so sometimes some of my stages are empty and/or not filled up..
  • Holy crap on a cracker, it's a pain finding them

Can someone explain why people are going through "pain" to find each and every one of them? Is it an OCD thing?

At least once every five hours I set my tablet down for a few minutes and wait for the fans to gather in my stage area and then I zap them. As long as I get the majority of them I feel fine as I usually log in at least every 4 hours (usually less). Hunting for each and every one of them doesn't sound fun at all.

This
  • I have 13 characters to use to perform. I always fill up the stages that just need 2 people first so I can build the XP for each character.
  • 00becker
    446 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    thump2 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me why, when filling the stages (I use auto fill) that there is always one stage that gets nobody, yet all my characters are ready to be used? I'd sure apprecite any replies. Thank you in advance.

Autofill populates the stages in descending order - the first musicians in the list will be selected. This means that, by the time you reach your last venue (or two or three), the musicians you have available may not match the genre of music required. If you want to fill your stages you'll need to assign musicians manually. Start with those who can only perform one type of music and keep multi-genre musicians to assign last. Also, keep in mind that the KEM and Moe's will switch music genres each cycle.
    Post edited by 00becker on
  • 00becker wrote: »
    keep in mind that the KEM and Simpson House will switch music genres each cycle.

It's Moe's and KEM that switch.
  • 00becker wrote: »
    keep in mind that the KEM and Simpson House will switch music genres each cycle.

It's Moe's and KEM that switch.

Thanks for the correction :smile: