EA Forums - Banner

Wow that speaker decoration (in act 3) is huge!!!

Went to purchase it, but then saw the footprint and backed away slowly in fear....

Replies

• It's brilliant. Instabuy for me and a great deco with a 2% bonus. As you say though, it is rather large...
  • I would have bought 2 or 3 if it wasn't unique. Looks great.
  • As the quest line mentioned ‘frightened the living daylights out of Ned Flanders that Homer would direct the sound towards his house’, so positioned it right outside Flanders house. Instant buy.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Really nice buy but not sure how I'm going to put it into a design yet.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Will still probably end up getting it and putting it in the rapper guys back yard...
  • miraclemet wrote: »
    Will still probably end up getting it and putting it in the rapper guys back yard...

This is something I'm going to as my concert area quite full.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Ulsterscot1982
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Edit never mind
  • Anyone got a pic?
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
    Will still probably end up getting it and putting it in the rapper guys back yard...

If I recall correctly, the blasting bass was from Alcatraaz' mansion on the show so it's a good place for it.
  • Townviewer90
    430 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Im going to put it in front of Jay G's mansion when I get more of Springfield heights open like in the show. Didn't know this was in the store yet. About to go check the footprint
  • Well we as a whole complain about sizing of things. And thhlis has people floating on it so.....

If I recall correctly, the blasting bass was from Alcatraaz' mansion on the show so it's a good place for it.

Exactly where I put it.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

It was in front of Jay G's mansion

It showed it basically when homer and burns rowed to Jay G's mansion
  • I was wondering what you guys were talking about so I looked for it in the store and couldn't find it.
    Then of course I found out I already bought it. I'm a little too impulsive in this game lol

I have it in the middle of my hip hop stage crowd :smiley:
  • Simpsonare wrote: »
    miraclemet wrote: »

It showed it basically when homer and burns rowed to Jay G's mansion

I guess you remember it better than I do then. I only watched the Jay G episode once.
  • lowjeff783 wrote: »
    I was wondering what you guys were talking about so I looked for it in the store and couldn't find it.
    Then of course I found out I already bought it. I'm a little too impulsive in this game lol

I have it in the middle of my hip hop stage crowd :smiley:

It was never available until this act
  • Yeah I know I didn't realize I already bought it
  • :star: sticker for you