EA Forums - Banner

Anonymous egg collection

It should save if you log in my brothers didn't but my town did
Username: KidHawley

Replies

• HawleyBDB
    928 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the reply... Ahhh if it doesn't work for some people, I don't want to risk it, damn!
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited April 2013
    I think you should just sign up now. If you were to lose your progress (touch wood), better to lose it after only a weeks worth of playing rather than 6 months of playing. Placing eggs in friends towns is fun. :)
  • normvenezia
    12 posts
    edited April 2013
    Sign up for origin now.... You probably will lose your progress but eventually down the line you'll get an error saying that you logged out or your device didnt save your progress and it will be much more devastating.
  • RenegadeMoose
    308 posts
    edited April 2013
    When you login or create an account it will detect if you have a Springfield on that device and ask if you want to link it to your Origin account. I had no problems with mine other than it displaying the wrong user name (displayed a Mass Effect name instead of my Origin ID). That fixed itself after a few hours.
  • LaSpangle
    81 posts
    edited April 2013
    I signed in with my level 20 android town today and it had no problem at all. There shouldn't be a problem. The whole android origin development is designed so players without an origin account can put their existing and developed towns into origin.

there's a small chance you could lose it - but that seems to be true of lots of longstanding accounts on ios too.
  • HawleyBDB
    928 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the replies... I think you are all right... If I'm going to lose progress better to do it after a week than months into the future. I think it's worth doing now, otherwise events like this where I'm collecting eggs just becomes pointless.
  • HawleyBDB
    928 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    PHEW! That was a shaky few minutes lol, but I managed to create an account, and transfer my town :D Now to start adding friends haha :D
  • LaSpangle
    81 posts
    edited April 2013
    hey, you can add me, Hawley. My android town has a few spaces left, under the username spanglechick

edited to add: i've just given out a big stash of eggs, but i'm trying to make sure i share them out evenly, so I should be a good neighbour to have!
  • RenegadeMoose
    308 posts
    edited April 2013
    LaSpangle wrote:
    hey, you can add me, Hawley. My android town has a few spaces left, under the username spanglechick

edited to add: i've just given out a big stash of eggs, but i'm trying to make sure i share them out evenly, so I should be a good neighbour to have!
    You had me at "given out a big stash of eggs."

...wait, that sounds wrong.
    Request sent anyway. :-D
  • LaSpangle
    81 posts
    edited April 2013
    ahh sorry, it looks like i'm all full now. :( but, y'know - if I could let you at my stash of eggs, i would... or something ;)
  • HawleyBDB
    928 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    If anyone wants to add me or my gf here's the user names :D KidHawley and joopy83 :D
  • RenegadeMoose
    308 posts
    edited April 2013
    LaSpangle wrote:
    ahh sorry, it looks like i'm all full now. :( but, y'know - if I could let you at my stash of eggs, i would... or something ;)
    I figured as such since the request failed... :-(

It is the thought that counts, right? ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!