EA Forums - Banner

Friends not in alphabetical order?

Saw that too.... Any rhyme or reasoning for this....?

Replies

• fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Who knows...
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    My personal speculation is that it's intentional as some people with 100 friends and their username is at the end were saying friends were not visiting.

I like the random order.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited April 2013
    kelekod wrote:
    My personal speculation is that it's intentional as some people with 100 friends and their username is at the end were saying friends were not visiting.

I like the random order.

It's annoying for me because I like to visit my in real life friends only if I don't have time to visit all my friends
    :/
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    kelekod wrote:

I like the random order.

It's annoying for me because I like to visit my in real life friends only if I don't have time to visit all my friends

I only have 3 of those, I wanted to keep them together, but was hard when I wanted more random friends. I still put priority to visit those 3 no matter what when I do my visits.

Mine's like 3/60 or something like that (real friends/total).
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited April 2013
    kelekod wrote:
    kelekod wrote:

I like the random order.

I only have 3 of those, I wanted to keep them together, but was hard when I wanted more random friends. I still put priority to visit those 3 no matter what when I do my visits.

Mine's like 3/60 or something like that (real friends/total).

Mine's about 8/60, I really need to delete some people that never play but it's effort
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013
    You are so great with using the search function.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013
    You deserve an applausetumblr_inline_mhlwvvzycJ1qz4rgp.gif
  • WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited April 2013
    Good for me as my name begins with w so was at the end
  • zcgbb22
    26 posts
    edited April 2013
    Good for me as my name begins with w so was at the end

zcgbb22 lol
  • Wildcard2500
    70 posts
    edited April 2013
    The people with user names that are higher up alphabetically get visited more often. By mixing it up, the chances for visiting friends with latter alphabetical names increases.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    The people with user names that are higher up alphabetically get visited more often. By mixing it up, the chances for visiting friends with latter alphabetical names increases.

Doesn't really work here. They are mixed up now; but for me, the same mixed up order every time I enter my friends.
  • bdawgk25
    20 posts
    edited December 2013
    Random order sucks...especially when you want to share with those who share with you. Perhaps the order should be activity based. How often your friends visit you and in special events, how many special items they drop in your Springfield.
  • traceym64
    155 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Well I like to visit everyone so it doesn't matter to me,
    But it was easier to work out where I was up to in visiting if I couldn't
    Do the visiting all in one go
    But hey, I still try and get there :D
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I proposed this before in a different thread ...
    Keep names in alphabetical order. Each day, shift up one letter. (Day One, "A" is first, day two "B" is first, etc.) repeat rotation ...

This way, everyone gets to be "first place" once every 26 days ... Plus we can easily search for specific people because technically, it's in alphabetical order.

Or not. ;)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • LouiseBradwell
    117 posts
    edited December 2013
    Keep names in alphabetical order. Each day, shift up one letter. (Day One, "A" is first, day two "B" is first, etc.) repeat rotation ...

This way, everyone gets to be "first place" once every 26 days ... Plus we can easily search for specific people because technically, it's in alphabetical order.

Or not. ;)

Yeah that would work fine for me, I blitz all in 1 visit. However I don't think origin is that stable, it could kill the hamster :cry: lol
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited December 2013

Or not. ;)

Yeah that would work fine for me, I blitz all in 1 visit. However I don't think origin is that stable, it could kill the hamster :cry: lol
    if they kill the hamster they could burrow youtube monkeys... o wait youtube is messier
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.