EA Forums - Banner

FOUND: Who Gave You Eggs or Probably Not!

Maybe it updates the list as friends start unlocking the event? Mine has updated and still no eggs in my town.

Replies

• katehutson
    544 posts
    edited April 2013
    I've sent Lisa on that task twice already. And I've had plenty eggs so far.

Unless other Springfield has given them all to me..
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm pretty certain I've found how you can know who put eggs in your town.

When putting Lisa on her 5 hour task it takes you to a "Friends" screen on this list when I first did it there was only "Other Springfield". Since then I have had 2 batches of eggs left in my town, when I went to send Lisa back on the task there were now 2 names of friends along with "Other Springfield".

Seems like these must be the people who gave me eggs. 1 I'm certain did because we spoke about it so it makes sense that this is how you can know. Unfortunately you can only see it when sending Lisa to that task though it seems.

I don't think so.

I think that is the people who have finished the tasks and can get eggs. I'm not positive since Homer still has to complete his tasks but since Lisa has finished, it seems that I can get eggs but can't give them back.
  • monkeyman_199059
    258 posts
    edited April 2013
    Nevermind then haha well for me it does tell me who gave them anyway... for now.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I'm pretty certain I've found how you can know who put eggs in your town.

When putting Lisa on her 5 hour task it takes you to a "Friends" screen on this list when I first did it there was only "Other Springfield". Since then I have had 2 batches of eggs left in my town, when I went to send Lisa back on the task there were now 2 names of friends along with "Other Springfield".

Seems like these must be the people who gave me eggs. 1 I'm certain did because we spoke about it so it makes sense that this is how you can know. Unfortunately you can only see it when sending Lisa to that task though it seems.

I don't think so.

I think that is the people who have finished the tasks and can get eggs. I'm not positive since Homer still has to complete his tasks but since Lisa has finished, it seems that I can get eggs but can't give them back.

Lissa is correct. I'm saving up eggs right now, so I haven't given any out yet. But I am one of the towns my son can send Lisa to.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I don't know if this has already been posted elsewhere, but you can place eggs in your friends' towns at any time of the day, not just when you visit every 24 hours or so.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    bette3900 wrote:
    I don't know if this has already been posted elsewhere, but you can place eggs in your friends' towns at any time of the day, not just when you visit every 24 hours or so.

Look through this, might have the answer lol I haven't read it completely yet.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9435320.page
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I don't see an answer to that question there in that link--I would like to know also--before I visit friends for daily tasks--homer and Lisa have not completed there tasks as yet for me--I have eggs but can't distribute.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I don't see an answer to that question there in that link--I would like to know also--before I visit friends for daily tasks--homer and Lisa have not completed there tasks as yet for me--I have eggs but can't distribute.

I think it might be too early for most of us to give answers. I'm not even done with the Homer task yet.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    bette3900 wrote:

Actually I wasn't asking a question, just letting others know :)
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    bette3900 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    bette3900 wrote:

Actually I wasn't asking a question, just letting others know :)

OH!

HA HA!

I'm sooo distracted....sorry! LMBO
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.