EA Forums - Banner

To those putting eggs in my town

Thank you, come again! :D

I'll split my eggs that I get between you all. Love that some of you have been hiding them!

You know people are complaining about that?

I think it's sort of funny and since I'm letting my 10 year old whack all the snakes (in my town and his?) he's pretty excited, it's like a video game to him. Well, a video game within a video game about a cartoon lol.

So hide away, my friends!

Replies

• sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013

I'll split my eggs that I get between you all. Love that some of you have been hiding them!

Yeah....we finally get our Easter Update. :mrgreen:
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

I think it's sort of funny and since I'm letting my 10 year old whack all the snakes (in my town and his?) he's pretty excited, it's like a video game to him.

Are people really complaining about that?? Goodness. I think it's great that people have been hiding them. All part of the game!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

I think it's sort of funny and since I'm letting my 10 year old whack all the snakes (in my town and his?) he's pretty excited, it's like a video game to him.

Are people really complaining about that?? Goodness. I think it's great that people have been hiding them. All part of the game!

I made my prison into Angola (you know the prison with the rodeo in Louisiana) and I had the reindeer set up in pens leading to the grand stand. Some neighbors made it look like the deer had laid eggs, I got a good laugh out of it. Others are making land strips on my roads, I think it's all fun and can't wait to creatively place my eggs.
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

I made my prison into Angola (you know the prison with the rodeo in Louisiana) and I had the reindeer set up in pens leading to the grand stand. Some neighbors made it look like the deer had laid eggs, I got a good laugh out of it. Others are making land strips on my roads, I think it's all fun and can't wait to creatively place my eggs.

Haha. Deers laying eggs. Made me laugh out loud.

I'm the same. Hiding them is half of the fun.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.