EA Forums - Banner

Who else got too many buildings?

Prev1
Not so much buildings. I have to remove a lot of hedges, trees, and flowers. If you want eggs in your town, you need to have a little room as well.

Replies

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    As my neigbours know I am not a farmer, so that is not it! I tried to re- decorate my townhouse, and very weird i removed things, and now I got this screen, I am really not happy with it!

2nkm2a8.jpg

Luckily no I haven't had that message. But its kinda annyoing that you can't be "AS" creative with the limits they set
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Yep Missy, they now implemented a 3000 items cap. A lot of people with high end towns are affected. They cannot give us a stable game, so decided to punish those who already spent tons of time and money on the game.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Yep Missy, they now implemented a 3000 items cap. A lot of people with high end towns are affected. They cannot give us a stable game, so decided to punish those who already spent tons of time and money on the game.

Pfff it makes me sad! I have to store a lot of decorations now.!! Sad! It happened after I tried to move things! So people let it as it is! Nothing will happen then!???
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited April 2013
    yeh but then u cant play the whacking day event as theres no room for eggs for your negihbors to place.. and no room for you to place any of the new content..
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm so upset, I literally want to cry, I was away taking care of a friend for a,couple of days and opened the game and realized I had to remove over a thousand decorations.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yeah it sucks i was **** more yesterday, but we cant do anything and just have to hope the change it to unlim or a larger cap
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    Missy I had to move over 1500! My town is currently a shambles.
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited April 2013

I'm in shock, I literally have to start all over if I want things to look right...I don't know what to do. We've all spent hours in between updates tweaking our towns and making them look nice and it was all for nothing. Sorry to sound like a whiny jerk but I've only had an hour to take this all in.
  • stevedoolitt
    9 posts
    edited April 2013
    I haven't got that notice but I did lose all my snakes I had collected
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Its a crap!!! I now noticed you could remove character into storage too now!
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    baylensmom wrote:

I'm in shock, I literally have to start all over if I want things to look right...I don't know what to do. We've all spent hours in between updates tweaking our towns and making them look nice and it was all for nothing. Sorry to sound like a whiny jerk but I've only had an hour to take this all in.

Oh no I am totally in agreement with you. At first I was more pissed but now I've just come to terms with the fact that EA are jerks.

All those hours I invested...forget the money! It's the time that irks me.
  • lll3lucky
    543 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Guess I'd better get to tearing down my decorations while I'm waiting on Lisa and Homer. DARN SHAME!! :(
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Somebody (I don't have the time now, I'm at work) should start a new form. The new forum should contain a link to both EA and Origins help/troubleshooting accounts. That way it would be easy for people to complain to EA/Origin about the 3000 item limit. If its easier for people, then more complaints will be sent. Maybe, just maybe, if they get enough feedback about how unhappy people are, they will change it back or at least up the limit.

Anybody think this will help? Anybody up to the challenge?
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited April 2013
    baylensmom wrote:

Oh no I am totally in agreement with you. At first I was more pissed but now I've just come to terms with the fact that EA are jerks.

All those hours I invested...forget the money! It's the time that irks me.

I use this game as an escape, my Mom died 5 months ago and it distracts me from my grief, and now I'm not sure if I even want to play anymore..... :cry:
  • vercettitx
    116 posts
    edited April 2013
    Just put up over 3400 decorations. THREE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED DECORATIONS. Took about 6 hours. Still cracks me up reading that other players believe this had anything to do with stability.
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited April 2013
    vercettitx wrote:
    Just put up over 3400 decorations. THREE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED DECORATIONS. Took about 6 hours. Still cracks me up reading that other players believe this had anything to do with stability.

HOLY crap!! I was complaining about a thousand! This sucks.
  • ruslanyuki
    57 posts
    edited April 2013
    Somebody (I don't have the time now, I'm at work) should start a new form. The new forum should contain a link to both EA and Origins help/troubleshooting accounts. That way it would be easy for people to complain to EA/Origin about the 3000 item limit. If its easier for people, then more complaints will be sent. Maybe, just maybe, if they get enough feedback about how unhappy people are, they will change it back or at least up the limit.

Anybody think this will help? Anybody up to the challenge?
    This might actually work. I mean, we did it with the doughnut confirmaton button, right? Remember that thread?
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I am way over 1500 too at this moment, and not only I have to do this my xp is melting with it!!! Not only its a weird amount I need to get, over 350.000, it seems every time I re- enter my town it drops again ( even after the synchronizing thing by going to friends town!

Oooooh boy, my town is really becoming ugly! i think this is the drop for me. No more buying donuts, I think for me its

GAME OVER!
  • vercettitx
    116 posts
    edited April 2013
    baylensmom wrote:
    vercettitx wrote:

HOLY crap!! I was complaining about a thousand! This sucks.

Having to put up any decorations sucks. If EA would have updated and expanded their servers before allowing Android users onto Origin, this wouldn't have happened. I'm embarrassed how my town looks now. :oops:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    I am way over 1500 too at this moment, and not only I have to do this my xp is melting with it!!! Not only its a weird amount I need to get, over 350.000, it seems every time I re- enter my town it drops again ( even after the synchronizing thing by going to friends town!

Oooooh boy, my town is really becoming ugly! i think this is the drop for me. No more buying donuts, I think for me its

GAME OVER!

I'm gonna do the update. It looks fun. But afterward, if the cap doesn't change; there is no replay value anymore.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!