EA Forums - Banner

Glitches, glitches galore!

It would be nice if the game ran smooth with nothing wrong but guess that would mean I've taken the blue pill lol

Replies

• gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    It would be nice if the game ran smooth with nothing wrong but guess that would mean I've taken the blue pill lol
    The more I think about the response I got, the more P'd off I get. It's a slap in the face as someone who is essentially paying a portion of their salary with the money I have put into this and other EA games. I am so tempted to call back cursing people out. So tempted to use soundboards and prank call them and post it on Youtube.
  • SR_Penny
    16 posts
    edited April 2013
    You could help by listing the issues/glitches/bugs you've encountered, otherwise how would EA know what o fix?!
  • sheena_198
    26 posts
    edited April 2013
    SR_Penny that is exactly what the OP has been doing, along with calling EA on others behalf /lurker
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013
    The more I think about the response I got, the more P'd off I get. It's a slap in the face as someone who is essentially paying a portion of their salary with the money I have put into this and other EA games. I am so tempted to call back cursing people out. So tempted to use soundboards and prank call them and post it on Youtube.
    Don't worry about it anymore. I think the best thing to do now is just keep playing (without putting any money in this) or do something else, like watch big bang theory maybe :p. We can all help reminding EA about our neighbors who aren't able to play by commenting it here. U did good gogator, cheer upclubbin1.gif
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    Don't worry about it anymore. I think the best thing to do now is just keep playing (without putting any money in this) or do something else, like watch big bang theory maybe. We can all help reminding EA about our neighbors who aren't able to play by commenting it here. U did good gogator, cheer upclubbin1.gif
    Yeah, I need to catch up on How I Met Your Mother. I just bought the first couple of seasons. :D I haven't posted much because of how irate I am. I am a very cynical in general, and only gets worse when I'm mad. I didn't want to offend any of y'all :oops: Oh, and thanks. I wish I could have done more for everyone.
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

You could just do what someone on another forum did and try to scare the bejejebus out of them with posters like this. This fun new game is called capped. :shock: (sorry their was an image to show but now it's been removed, again.)

• TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited April 2013
    And all we do is put more money into the game. You think EA has incentive to fix their mistakes?

Is this because you're lawsuit thread got closed?
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    TRTX84 wrote:
    And all we do is put more money into the game. You think EA has incentive to fix their mistakes?

Is this because you're lawsuit thread got closed?
    I didn't even see it. I haven't been on here since this morning. I figured it would have been, though. So, to answer your question: no, it's not. If you lack reading comprehension, I can try to spell it out for you. I'm pretty sure I posted the reasoning already, should be the third post in this thread. :?
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited April 2013
    Oh no I got your point just fine. Since this is the third or fourth thread you've opened since Whacking Day from what I can tell.
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    TRTX84 wrote:
    Oh no I got your point just fine. Since this is the third or fourth thread you've opened since Whacking Day from what I can tell.
    So, now you're stalking me and my posts? :?
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited April 2013

You don't have to stalk somebody to recognize them. There are a number of users I recognize based on Avatars. Especially easy to remember somebody who opened a thread declaring it was time to assemble a class action lawsuit.
  • ThorButtockth
    190 posts
    edited April 2013
    Don't worry about it anymore. I think the best thing to do now is just keep playing (without putting any money in this) or do something else, like watch big bang theory maybe. We can all help reminding EA about our neighbors who aren't able to play by commenting it here. U did good gogator, cheer upclubbin1.gif
    Yeah, I need to catch up on How I Met Your Mother. I just bought the first couple of seasons. :D I haven't posted much because of how irate I am. I am a very cynical in general, and only gets worse when I'm mad. I didn't want to offend any of y'all :oops: Oh, and thanks. I wish I could have done more for everyone.

Ugh. HIMYM gets so tiring by about the 6th season. I couldn't stand season 8, and had to quit watching. Not sure why I felt the need to say that, but I did :)
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    TRTX84 wrote:

You don't have to stalk somebody to recognize them. There are a number of users I recognize based on Avatars. Especially easy to remember somebody who opened a thread declaring it was time to assemble a class action lawsuit.
    And I still stand behind that assertion. There's no incentive for EA to do anything about these major bugs. Half of them haven't even been fixed yet or come back worse with each new update. If EA is not willing to listen to their own customer base, how else do you spark change?
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ugh. HIMYM gets so tiring by about the 6th season. I couldn't stand season 8, and had to quit watching. Not sure why I felt the need to say that, but I did :)
    :lol: , I haven't followed it. What's wrong with it?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!