EA Forums - Banner

I got my town back

Congrats it happen for you mate :)

Replies

• adam19812005
    58 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    My level 27 town is back!

I did nothing different,I just opened the app,the donut spun a bit and boom back in and starting whacking day!

Many of my level 27 friends are showing levels much lower but we seem to be coming back online,also nothing missing at all and I must not be at 3000 items yet,I bought a tree and it let me place it.

Neo,the matrix is returning.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013

I did nothing different,I just opened the app,the donut spun a bit and boom back in and starting whacking day!

Many of my level 27 friends are showing levels much lower but we seem to be coming back online,also nothing missing at all and I must not be at 3000 items yet,I bought a tree and it let me place it.

Maybe I shouldn't have taken the red pill then cos obviously the machine work (EA) doesn't want me to have my town back :( not yet anyway :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Maybe I shouldn't have taken the red pill then cos obviously the machine work (EA) doesn't want me to have my town back :( not yet anyway :(

Hmmm im just thinking here but bcuz your a mod now does tat make you an agent in a sort of way Lool since EA is the machine and all :mrgreen:
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6344 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Glad to hear this. Now hopefully Neo & everyone else affected can get theirs back ASAP

Then that would be great
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Hmmm im just thinking here but bcuz your a mod now does tat make you an agent in a sort of way Lool since EA is the machine and all :mrgreen:

Maybe that's why they taken my town away lol it has been returned to the machine world to be deleted :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited April 2013
    Maybe its like the first matrix your town died and then comes back stronger :D
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited April 2013
    just great, Neo is now an agent , and the Machine world has assimilated his town.. oh the end of xion approaches.. :cry:
  • ruadh108
    9 posts New member
    edited April 2013

Me too! I got no messages - just opened it and it connected very quickly as well. Hope everyone gets their game back soon.
  • HawleyBDB
    1051 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Neo, did you not get your town back? Did you hear off EA at all... Hope every thing gets sorted man!
    Username: KidHawley
  • G_B_U
    61 posts
    edited April 2013
    Just checked and my town is restored. Just sent Homer and Lisa on the first quest! Better late than never.

(Oh, and it seems I'm under the 3000 limit so no remodeling!)
  • popojijo984
    279 posts
    edited April 2013
    HOOORAHHHH for all those that got their town back, and for those who haven't stay positive this game sucks anways....and in no way am I playing as I type this...
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013
    Oh that's awesome news! I'm happy for all of u that got it back :) I knew EA was working on it, but since I never saw an announcement or anything I couldn't be sure...
  • jippy6048
    540 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    a couple days ago visited a neighbors town that was level 27 with all the premiums but it had reverted to level 8. Today when I visited it had returned to level 27 and looked the same as I remembered it at level 27. Hopefully they are getting everyone restored including you too Neo!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.