EA Forums - Banner

Your crafting thoughts?

Prev13
I've crafted all the stuff I want, .........

Going to end up with lots of tickets left........

What are people crafting which may be useful in future ?

Replies

• A line of cheering fans waiting in the beer line.
  • Fans, could be used all kinds of ways
  • Light and fences, maybe some balloons.
  • Got everything I need so now I'm just getting the cheering fans for future designs.
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I been crafting lots of fans, mostly cheering since they are cheaper. Also, the duff and buzz fences.
    I wish they would let the crowds in KL. Could use them cued up waiting for the rides.
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    I wish they would let the crowds in KL. Could use them cued up waiting for the rides.

Now that’s a very good idea. If only we could.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • Put on the XP collider, save up the tickets then bulk buy the white spotlights. If you spend a few thousand tickets and your multiplier is decent you'll get a lot of XP. 50k XP per spotlight depending on your multiplier.
  • Definitely more crowds for future use.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I haven't bothered to craft much because I'm at the max item limit. Seems I'll be able to make boat loads of everything though.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    I haven't bothered to craft much because I'm at the max item limit. Seems I'll be able to make boat loads of everything though.

^ This! ^
  • crowds and fences only. Especially fences for future 3d designs. ;)
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Bling cups
  • There seems to be no end to the uses for the crowds. One of my neighbors fenced in his prison and made a prison yard with rude crowds.
  • There seems to be no end to the uses for the crowds. One of my neighbors fenced in his prison and made a prison yard with rude crowds.
    Brilliant idea O:
    So so many ideas for the crowds....my mind is comploding over it.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Bling cups

Is that because they'll be useful in future or do they give a lot of XP ?
    :)
  • I too love the fans. I have tons. I've enclosed some in a barbed wire fence like they're zombies. They're just fun. I like the Sky lights, I'll use them for Christmas tree lots and for the mall. My pumpkin patch has Sky Lights currently. The laser lights are cool too. Put a bunch behind my opera stage. I got some extra large speakers and little speakers for my holiday nativity set up ( added camels, too ) and that will get some sky lights and maybe lasers, too. And probably some crowds. Lots of fun uses. I'm getting a few extra smoke machines on the off chance they might make them like the lanterns where you can turn them on or off so they constantly spit out smoke puffs. Could find some great uses for that.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    There seems to be no end to the uses for the crowds. One of my neighbors fenced in his prison and made a prison yard with rude crowds.
    Brilliant idea O:

Nice idea. I hope they make more types of crowds in the future like some holding burning torches maybe for Halloween.
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • Lee3472 wrote: »
    I've crafted all the stuff I want, .........

Going to end up with lots of tickets left........

What are people crafting which may be useful in future ?

I'm forming a mob with rude crowds outside of the town hall.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I hope they make more types of crowds in the future like some holding burning torches maybe for Halloween.

That can walk down the middle of the street.

Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • johncolombo
    11579 posts Senior Moderator
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    1pillform wrote: »
    There seems to be no end to the uses for the crowds. One of my neighbors fenced in his prison and made a prison yard with rude crowds.
    Brilliant idea O:

Nice idea. I hope they make more types of crowds in the future like some holding burning torches maybe for Halloween.

I added the torches we already have to a few of my mobs. Looks just like they are holding them.
    ;)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ