EA Forums - Banner

Manager Cletus didn't unlock for me?

IV reached the end today and unlocked the 4x4 but I never got manager Cletus?

I have all characters free. Ive tried storing the 4x4 but no one prompts a task?

Anyone else had this?

Replies

• Did you look in your inventory? It's just a skin/costume for Cletus.
  • It's a cletus skin not a separate character
  • I just got it today but I still have cletus on a 24 hour task and the questline still started for me. Did you try visiting neighbors or Krustyland to reset?
  • sideshowdan9
    499 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I have the same problem with a task saying 'unlock Rapper Bart' but i've done that and the task won't clear. When I press it, it takes me to the menu where it shows he's unlocked. Frustrating.

Edit: Why does rappin-g without the hyphen bring up ***** as if i've written a bad word?!
  • I had a similar problem with Weird Al's Act 3 prize track. After I unlocked his final job, it just reset and I'm doing the tasks all over again. At least I get additional bling and tickets out of it.
  • No problems for me. Also, it seems that Manager Cletus earns premium so that's nice. Hopefully they'll eventually add a multiplier to that truck.
  • So after logging in a few times today he finally turned up in my inventory.

Good news
  • So after logging in a few times today he finally turned up in my inventory.

Good news

Nice. That's good to hear.
  • Also, it seems that Manager Cletus earns premium so that's nice.

I have just unlocked Manager Cletus and can confirm this - all of his tasks pay out premium! Pretty unusual (and awesome!) of EA to do this! Thanks!!
  • Just unlocked Manager Cletus and have no problems with him. I'm a little surprise that they didn't make a new sound effect for his truck though, it just sounds like Truckasaurus.
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • The premium pay is a very nice surprise. The only other initially free premium character I can remember them giving us was Fatov.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.