EA Forums - Banner

Jazzy Goodtimes in the store...

Prev13
Also the garbage truck, garbage pile and recycling bin.
"We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.

Replies

• Has anyone bought the Street Cleaner? I was wondering what you got for55 donuts.
  • perkilusen
    376 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    First; I have bad English so I'm trying to write this so you guys can understand my question...

First task is to send Bart and Lisa (they have own task) and springfielders to eat (?). If I don't send Bart or Lisa on this task, can I keep sending everyone there as many times I want? They are not done yet so I can't try this...
  • Add to the list of premium stuff that should have been an event reward rather than 600 tickets or a character skin.
  • perkilusen wrote: »
    First; I have bad English so I'm trying to write this so you guys can understand my question...

First task is to send Bart and Lisa (they have own task) and springfielders to eat (?). If I don't send Bart or Lisa on this task, can I keep sending everyone there as many times I want? They are not done yet so I can't try this...

My guess is you can, but unlike the She-She-Lounge payout isn't premium.

Here is my initial design with the building in use. I like how it looks and the price is OK also, in my opinion.

RvtOXlY.jpg
  • Bought it and love it :)
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Pinpal00
    996 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    perkilusen wrote: »

First task is to send Bart and Lisa (they have own task) and springfielders to eat (?). If I don't send Bart or Lisa on this task, can I keep sending everyone there as many times I want?

Yes. That includes the kids. As @elfurioso766 pointed out, the payout isn't premium. Perhaps this is just a temporary oversight. Once they fix the payout, Jazzy's will be an upgrade over She-She.

We probably should start a new thread to get the word out.
  • Great building from a good episode.
  • perkilusen wrote: »

My guess is you can, but unlike the She-She-Lounge payout isn't premium.

Here is my initial design with the building in use. I like how it looks and the price is OK also, in my opinion.

RvtOXlY.jpg

Nice, i like your use of water instead of road
  • Looks like he flooded Springfield to make it like Venice...definitely a Homerellian idea. :p
  • Has anyone bought the Street Cleaner? I was wondering what you got for55 donuts.

You get a street cleaner.

I have it from previous, think it's over rated
  • Rich0913 wrote: »

Thanks, I thought it would be a bit different from the common roads.

One thing I wonder now : does this venue have priority over she she?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Rich0913 wrote: »

Thanks, I thought it would be a bit different from the common roads.

One thing I wonder now : does this venue have priority over she she?

It does take priority over she she.
  • That's cute.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • meinaz wrote: »

Can kids go there too? (She she is adults only)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

Can kids go there too? (She she is adults only)

Yes they can, but I am not sure if that makes up for the lack of premium payout.
  • Is there a possibility it will become premium?

• miraclemet wrote: »
    Has anyone bought the Street Cleaner? I was wondering what you got for55 donuts.

You get a street cleaner.

I have it from previous, think it's over rated

Also, if you have any dirt roads, he cleaner will not leave them. Mine is trapped in my Western/Cowboy section along with the Lock Ness Monster.

I don't know if they plan to patch this or not.

• its funny how street cleaner is a character however without any unlock screen or character group
  • Its a nice looking building and the animated sign is an eyecatching blue, so i may take it out of storage sometimes, but most of the time it'll be stored so the auto- she- she madness can live on.
  • its funny how street cleaner is a character however without any unlock screen or character group
    I think you posted in the wrong topic. Pretty sure this is the Jazzy Goodtimes Building thread.
    This is unlike you LP.
    ~Always be Designing~