EA Forums - Banner

Since EA won't let us see who visited us, I figured this was a good workaround

Prev1
Great Idea, now if you could do that somewhere my town it would be awesome... haha

Replies

• MarFur93
    107 posts
    edited April 2013
    They are lucky, I have yet to get a single egg. Should probably clean out my friends list. >_<

EA should really add a bit of a town activity log to the game though.
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited April 2013
    gjap1390 wrote:
    Great Idea, now if you could do that somewhere my town it would be awesome... haha

add me, I'll give you the rest that I have right now.

edit-

MarFur93 wrote:
    They are lucky, I have yet to get a single egg. Should probably clean out my friends list. >_<

EA should really add a bit of a town activity log to the game though.

add me, I'll split the rest with you two. Let me clear out some friends who are inactive so you guys can add.
  • gjap1390
    11 posts
    edited April 2013
    Thanks waterboyeee! I added you. I will remember to return the favor. Tomorrow morning I will hopefully get a bunch of eggs to share with you.
  • afrokula777
    334 posts
    edited April 2013
    gjap1390 wrote:

add me, I'll split the rest with you two. Let me clear out some friends who are inactive so you guys can add.

Do you have space for me and share eggs with me? I can offer you 13 eggs for the beginning
    I've sent a friend request
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited April 2013
    I had 12 eggs and passed them around to friends who didn't have eggs yet. Had two this evening. Hopefully more come along.

I'll send an invite waterboyee if you arent already full up.
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited April 2013
    gjap1390 wrote:

Happy Whacking!

Nice town btw :lol:
  • glowvicious
    135 posts
    edited April 2013
    Could I add you as well?
    I'll put some on the nuclear plant, and you could do the same :)
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited April 2013
    gjap1390 wrote:
    Thanks waterboyeee! I added you. I will remember to return the favor. Tomorrow morning I will hopefully get a bunch of eggs to share with you.

Pay it forward to someone else, I got a few rocks, stumps, and snake trunks to keep me busy.

Sorry to sound noobish, I just started adding them a bit ago and not sure how it works, but you guys feel free to whack snakes in my town if you'd like. I have tons and I am reading another thread on here now about people having theirs stolen. I can't tell now to see how many I have in my town at one given time so if anyone cares to explain how that works I'd appreciate it.

Making more room now for people that need some boost of eggs. I'll be on for an hour or so more.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    gjap1390 wrote:

Pay it forward to someone else, I got a few rocks, stumps, and snake trunks to keep me busy.

Sorry to sound noobish, I just started adding them a bit ago and not sure how it works, but you guys feel free to whack snakes in my town if you'd like. I have tons and I am reading another thread on here now about people having theirs stolen. I can't tell now to see how many I have in my town at one given time so if anyone cares to explain how that works I'd appreciate it.

Making more room now for people that need some boost of eggs. I'll be on for an hour or so more.

The walkthrough says that there is a limit of 50 snakes in your town at one time:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9435320.page
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited April 2013
    Could I add you as well?
    I'll put some on the nuclear plant, and you could do the same :)

Anyone can add me in this thread:) Pay your eggs forward to someone else in this thread, I have plenty :mrgreen:
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited April 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    gjap1390 wrote:

The walkthrough says that there is a limit of 50 snakes at one time:

I saw that in the thread you were posting in, but people were being really specific with how many snakes their neighbors were stealing from them. I can't figure out how to see that, unless they are counting them one by one.
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited April 2013
    gjap1390 wrote:

Do you have space for me and share eggs with me? I can offer you 13 eggs for the beginning

Visiting now, will edit my post when done :) Give your eggs to someone else on here
  • gjap1390
    11 posts
    edited April 2013
    gjap1390 wrote:

Happy Whacking!

Nice town btw :lol:

Thank you! Your town is really nice, i really like your Burns mansion setup.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    gjap1390 wrote:

I saw that in the thread you were posting in, but people were being really specific with how many snakes their neighbors were stealing from them. I can't figure out how to see that, unless they are counting them one by one.

The snakes are being stolen from their collected whacked snakes, not the ones slithering around.

Also, It's my understanding from the walkthrough, we can only have 50 snakes roaming around at one time. Of course, this may only pertain to the ones we accrue every 8 minutes. It might not affect the ones from rocks, stumps or logs.
  • Adnamay
    41 posts
    edited April 2013
    I've added you. I can't place anything yet. But as soon as I can I will.
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited April 2013
    gjap1390 wrote:

Done... I left 5 extra hidden ones in your town outside of your egg area, have fun finding them :P
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited April 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    gjap1390 wrote:

The snakes are being stolen from their collected whacked snakes, not the ones slithering around.

Also, It's my understanding from the walkthrough, we can only have 50 snakes roaming around at one time. Of course, this may only pertain to the ones we accrue every 8 minutes. It might not affect the ones from rocks, stumps or logs.

Oh, that is strange. I wonder if that was meant to be that way, doesn't seem very fair. I thought people were just having ones in their town whacked.
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited April 2013
    TRTX84 wrote:
    I had 12 eggs and passed them around to friends who didn't have eggs yet. Had two this evening. Hopefully more come along.

I'll send an invite waterboyee if you arent already full up.

I don't see an invite from your username. Let me know.
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited April 2013
    Adnamay wrote:
    I've added you. I can't place anything yet. But as soon as I can I will.

Visiting now :)
  • afrokula777
    334 posts
    edited April 2013
    Waterboyeee. Man you are awesome!!!

43377392190267684757.png

And this is personaly for you Waterboyeee

47279665398526468317.png

Thank you. You give me good boost wirh snakes and eggs
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!