EA Forums - Banner

Is Today The Last Vault?

Prev1
Or is it next week? I was hoping for another Jet Engine Bike appearance but it's not there today!

Replies

• Why would it be the last one? As i understand it, it's a way to control our capability to increase our multiplier, and it has been around there for 2 events. Vault is here to stay.
  • As far as I know the vault ends on the 12th.
  • ldavidgr68 wrote: »
    Why would it be the last one? As i understand it, it's a way to control our capability to increase our multiplier, and it has been around there for 2 events. Vault is here to stay.

I thought LPN mention that it ends in September at some point.
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • As far as I know the vault ends on the 12th.

I have heard the 12th also, which is next Tuesday. And that's why I've asked the question - will there be a new selection of items listed next Tuesday (and so they'll be available to buy until the 19th), or is today's selection the last we'll get (and so that way, the Vault's last day will be the 12th!)

• daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    ldavidgr68 wrote: »
    Why would it be the last one? As i understand it, it's a way to control our capability to increase our multiplier, and it has been around there for 2 events. Vault is here to stay.

How does it control our capability to increase our multiplier? I dont follow what you're getting at?

According to several sites I have visited, it ends the 12th. Not sure if this is the last one or next week is though. No one seems to know that.
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • If it is I never got a vault rotation containing Lugash's Gym. Been waiting since Day 1 of the vault for it.
  • AirurandoP wrote: »
    If it is I never got a vault rotation containing Lugash's Gym. Been waiting since Day 1 of the vault for it.

Lugash is literally in my new Vault right now.
  • I was Hoping for the pet store and devils float. my selections this week were Marvins tombstone, blue fuzzo, observatory, and little lady liberty. I haven't had a character in a few weeks.
  • I was Hoping for the pet store and devils float. my selections this week were Marvins tombstone, blue fuzzo, observatory, and little lady liberty. I haven't had a character in a few weeks.

The pet store was in mine last week. Seems I missed Lugash since I didn't get him this week.
  • today is the final
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • It should stay forever but oh well I got a few items out of it. :)
    I NUKED my main town. >:)

I didn't get the Pet Store or Devil Float either. I wanted both. Oh, well. I got plenty of other stuff along the way.
  • Do you think they will put the pet store back in the store? I'm willing to pay full price.
  • Everything should be added back to the store at its normal price next week.
  • Do you think they will put the pet store back in the store? I'm willing to pay full price.

I was hoping to get that in my vault too. Didn't happen though. :/

They're all permanent items so they'll all be back in the store at regular price, including the Pet Store w/ Jub-Jub.
  • Several members mentioned the devil's float. I love the look of that item and could use it in a design. Will that end up in the store next week?
  • Thanks for reminding me this is the last week! I'll probably stock up on my last remaining decent item this week, the BBQ pig.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • heyababy47428
    1041 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    JJHLH1 wrote: »
    Several members mentioned the devil's float. I love the look of that item and could use it in a design. Will that end up in the store next week?

Your prayers have been answered!!!

but no more Vault offers??? THAT SUCKS!

• Your prayers have been answered!!!

but no more Vault offers??? THAT SUCKS!

Thank you! I agree about the Vault going away. That was something to look forward to. Maybe they will bring it back again.