EA Forums - Banner

OT: North Korea

I'm Australian, and personally me and my family and friends are grateful for any intervention the US has on the issue

It is scary when a country is threatening war and all sorts of other nasty stuff for no apparent reason, I appreciate having the US on our side if anything ever does happen.

I see the US as the 'good' side and North Korea as the 'evil' side, even if that is a bit too black and white for some. And I just like having the good guys there ready to step in!

Replies

• gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm Australian, and personally me and my family and friends are grateful for any intervention the US has on the issue

It is scary when a country is threatening war and all sorts of other nasty stuff for no apparent reason, I appreciate having the US on our side if anything ever does happen.

I see the US as the 'good' side and North Korea as the 'evil' side, even if that is a bit too black and white for some. And I just like having the good guys there ready to step in!
    Cool, I know there will be differing opinions on the matter. I think there are many who think we are arrogant and should keep to our own business. I agree, I think N. Korea is unstable and unpredictable. I hope everything can resolve without another war where innocent lives are lost.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited April 2013
    Well, they are threatening not only the US but South Korea and any US ally. If they make the first move, the US will make this a quick war.
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited April 2013
    I reckon North Korea are just making crazy threats that they won't follow through with. Trying to make the world scared of them.plus they know, if they make try to make a nuclear strike or anything, the whole country will be turned into nothing more than shouldering rubble within less than a week.
  • joeherman2012
    100 posts
    edited April 2013
    My biggest fear is that we (the U.S.) will do what we have done in the middle east and leave a bigger mess then what it was to start with. And thousands of our (the world's) best men and women will yet Again give their lives for nothing. Dont get me wrong I strongly belive we did the right thing for the right reasons, but are leaving the job half done.
  • nancalmei
    215 posts
    edited April 2013
    North Korea is always full of empty threats and I almost want to say this is just the new guy on the block talking a lot of smack but with zero balls to actually go up to the biggest guy in the yard and bury a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but we should still keep a very close eye on them and by us I mean the U.S. and the rest of the world. In this day and age, the way that we live all interconnected, we all have something at stake if something goes wrong anywhere else in the world. Just my opinion but I'm one of those elitist Yankee "bleeding heart liberals" with a college education who is only interested in facts and not editorials and revisionist history so I have a tendency to think about other people even those who, EEK, aren't American. I'll still cut * though. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!