EA Forums - Banner

Springfield Sign??

Sorry for such a dull topic. I used the search tool on the site and couldn't find an answer.
This is probably me being stupid but I cant find the Springfield sign in the store anywhere.
I've searched what feels like everywhere but cant see it.
Like i say its probably me being stupid.
Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Username: KidHawley

Replies

• daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Its a vault item. Wont be back in the store until next Tuesday at the earliest.

PS the search feature doesnt work very well here
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • OK awesome thanks for the reply? What's a vault item??
    Used to play this game religiously but took a few years off, so a few things have changed! Only just started playing again?
  • The vault is where they take premium items, and put it on sale with rebates. The items will rotate every week.
  • Ahhh ok brillaint... Thanks for your help guys.... Looking forward to getting the sign :)
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    The end date for the vault is the 12th, not sure what happens after that. I am assuming it will be back in the store but who knows what EA has up their sleeve
  • The sign is an iconic part of the show, every town should have one!
  • 28th*
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Haha I completely agree. That why I want to get the sign... I like to have all the items from the classic eps of The Simpsons. Not to bothered about the things from more recent eps, but iconic items and classic items are a must haha... Hopfully I can get the sign soon. Not sure how this vault thing work, but I hope they bring it back :)
  • I didn't want to start a new topic because this has probably already been discussed but because I've been away for a while was just curious...
    Really love the monorail update, but only starting to play again I'm miles behind... At the moment I only have the one monorail station... I noticed in neighbours towns though, there are quite a few... Will i be able to get more even though the even is long finished? I can see i can make tons of monorail pieces but cant see any way to get new stations?? Thanks :)
  • HawleyBDB wrote: »
    I didn't want to start a new topic because this has probably already been discussed but because I've been away for a while was just curious...
    Really love the monorail update, but only starting to play again I'm miles behind... At the moment I only have the one monorail station... I noticed in neighbours towns though, there are quite a few... Will i be able to get more even though the even is long finished? I can see i can make tons of monorail pieces but cant see any way to get new stations?? Thanks :)

The monorail & rail yard is now a permanent game feature. It should trigger with level 20 and the prize track includes the monorail station, the mall-o-rail station, and the tetanus terminal along with two tunnel pieces to go to Springfield Heights and back. After you won all that, the weekly prize is 5 donuts. You also get plenty of track pieces as you mentioned.
  • Awesome, thanks for the reply, appreciate it... Looking forward to building the monorail :)
  • HawleyBDB wrote: »
    Awesome, thanks for the reply, appreciate it... Looking forward to building the monorail :)

You missed a good glitch about 18 months ago?? Which allowed you to craft monorail track for free .... that's why I got a three track system with ten stations that takes eight minutes to travel one end to the other.

Nobody mentioned that apart from the stations you get free...there are two premium stations too... Krusty drive thru and north pole, which return to the store from time to time

:)