EA Forums - Banner

Lugash gym?

Don't know, I think the gym will be like Barney's and stay after the event'

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6387 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    That's correct. All Whacking Day stuff. Premium or not will only be around as long as the event lasts
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6387 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    blbrooks38 wrote:
    Don't know, I think the gym will be like Barney's and stay after the event'

Lugash's Gym is Limited Time, so it won't stay after Whacking Day
  • blbrooks38
    217 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Didn't they say the same thing about Barney's Bowlarama being limited and then it stuck around?
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited April 2013
    That's correct. All Whacking Day stuff. Premium or not will only be around as long as the event lasts

Thanks Deadshot

So Lugash gym will be around until May 9? I'm confused, do you earn that during whacking day without having to spend donuts on it?
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited April 2013
    blbrooks38 wrote:
    Didn't they say the same thing about Barney's Bowlarama being limited and then it stuck around?

It's a little different, you got him for free at first, then made him only available as a premium character.
  • mog32kupo
    51 posts
    edited April 2013
    blbrooks38 wrote:

They did, but the Bowlarama was bought with Coins, not Doughnuts. Lugash is already at donuts.

So this might be a case of Mr. Plow.

Here today, gone May 10th.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6387 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Barney & the Bowlarama were never "Limited Time". The only things that were "Limited Time" we're Santas Village with Santa Homer skin, the Facades for the Houses, Holiday Tree & Reindeer. Everything else was available for Santa coins & were then available for donuts after the event was over.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6387 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    smith3198 wrote:

Thanks Deadshot

So Lugash gym will be around until May 9? I'm confused, do you earn that during whacking day without having to spend donuts on it?

Lugash's Gym is bought with donuts. It's seperate from the Whacking Day stuff
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for clearing that up,
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited April 2013
    Lugash's Gym says Limited Time under it. So, it's gone after Whacking Day.

Barney's Bowlarama never said Limited Time under it during the Christmas Event, probably because Barney is a big side character for The Simpsons and Lugash is not.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6387 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    You're welcome 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.