EA Forums - Banner

How to not lose snakes during social calls

mcduck90 wrote:
Three things so far have helped

1) Don't abuse the whacking mode! Saw a snack? Go to W mode whack it return to normal mode immediately.

2) Give as much as you get. Got an egg from whacking? Place an egg to the same town. Some may say that's the reason believe me sometimes it actually helps.

3) Don't get greedy! For those without an elite license your limit is 5 snakes! Whack m,ore and hou will pay. Yet don't stick around for long in a town. Get 2-3, you can revisit later on.

That what has helped me so far any other suggestions are obviously welcome.

I didnt whack any snakes, still lost snakes on my return.

Replies

• FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited April 2013
    mcduck90 wrote:

1) Don't abuse the whacking mode! Saw a snack? Go to W mode whack it return to normal mode immediately.

2) Give as much as you get. Got an egg from whacking? Place an egg to the same town. Some may say that's the reason believe me sometimes it actually helps.

3) Don't get greedy! For those without an elite license your limit is 5 snakes! Whack m,ore and hou will pay. Yet don't stick around for long in a town. Get 2-3, you can revisit later on.

same here.. I heard in another thread that when you see more than 5 snakes in a town whack all of them(the extra ones are YOUR snakes that you could lose if you don't)
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    So we have to whack all the snakes in every town we visit or we lose snakes? Have at them guys, i'm done with whacking snakes period.
  • inthekitchen
    96 posts
    edited April 2013
    The only way you can lose snakes if thru the Lisa task, besides that you can't lose snakes what snakes you find in a friends town is for you and it doesn't take away from your friends town.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited April 2013

same here.. I heard in another thread that when you see more than 5 snakes in a town whack all of them(the extra ones are YOUR snakes that you could lose if you don't)

Following this 3 suggestions I haven't lost any snakes on the contrary my town always has snakes slithering around after visiting and when I don't whack the extra snakes nothing happens to my snake number. I admit thou that sometimes I miss a few snakes overnight but nothing I can't catch the next morning in my town in double without the aid of premiums.
  • sharon973
    48 posts
    edited April 2013
    I wasn't aware you could whack snakes in other towns... Still lost all mine.
    Also, how can I put an egg back in the same town if I don't know who gave it to me in the first place?
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    mcduck90 wrote:

I have verified this on more than one occasion now. Pay attention to your snake count when you enter and leave your town. If you're missing snakes, chances are they got released in that town you're in.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Lost my snakes and dont have the ability to whack snakes in other towns, wonder if I'll owe EA snakes by tomorrow!
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    The only way you can lose snakes if thru the Lisa task, besides that you can't lose snakes what snakes you find in a friends town is for you and it doesn't take away from your friends town.

that's just flat out wrong, and has been proven to be wrong by several folks.

What I've come to believe is that your snakes are being released into the town you're in. whenever I've lost snakes, the town i'm in has more snakes for me to whack.

i.e. I have 10 less snakes when I visit a town, I can whack 15 in that town.

The stinky thing about it is that I get about 25% eggs. So when I lose 10 snakes, I only get 7 or 8 back when I whack them again in that town, with 2 or 3 eggs mixed in.

• mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have verified this on more than one occasion now. Pay attention to your snake count when you enter and leave your town. If you're missing snakes, chances are they got released in that town you're in.

I'm losing snakes only when I'm using the whacking mode more than necessary. So far I haven't lost any eggs by placing an egg after I have received one.
  • username5641
    293 posts
    edited April 2013
    So if I lost snakes in a town, but can't whack in other towns yet, will they still be there when I get the license?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!