EA Forums - Banner

What's next?

Prev1
What's coming between the end of this, and the begining of Halloween?

Your hopes and predictions please ......?

I want Marge's car with the Pretzel-Wagon skin

:)

Replies

• Lee3472 wrote: »

Itchy and scratchy land please. :joy:
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Lee3472 wrote: »

I say they'll either cram the clown college mini in immediately after this event or we get three weeks of downtime.
  • There's supposed to be something on September 28. I would love the clown college :)
  • I think there will be something between now and Halloween unless they decide to start Halloween really early. I don't really care what it is. I am just happy to continue and play the game.
  • I'm hoping they'll open up more land in SPH. That would be a nice relaxing way to pass the time.
  • I'm hoping they'll open up more land in SPH. That would be a nice relaxing way to pass the time.

and help getting to 2 billion
  • From what LPN posted in another thread there is something towards the end of the month that has something to do with Deep Space Homer but other than that I've got no idea.
  • There is, has been an ongoing thread about what's next, being Mini Game event. Here's a link to it.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/125795/classic-mini-events/p1
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    There is, has been an ongoing thread about what's next, being Mini Game event. Here's a link to it.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/125795/classic-mini-events/p1

I have been choosing to ignore this. :D It sounds like something that will help those people that weren't playing during other mini-events but pretty useless to those that have been playing. I hope this isn't the case.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    There is, has been an ongoing thread about what's next, being Mini Game event. Here's a link to it.

I have been choosing to ignore this. :D It sounds like something that will help those people that weren't playing during other mini-events but pretty useless to those that have been playing. I hope this isn't the case.

It was also mentioned that you have to be lvl. 60 to trigger it so it's not a mini event in the traditional sense. It's probably just a side project for players who have played through the story levels and missed the event.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »

That would be amazing....I'd splice that into my Duff Gardens I plan on already redesigning.

I totally forgot about that episode with the Pretzels! lol....except it'd be yet ANOTHER car that won't be on roads lol if you look at it that way you may not want it. :p

But probably what they will do is a mini event or something.....but I hope it comes with stuff we can use to decorate. Not just 2 or 3 items. Someone mentioned September 28th? lol....uh that is probably when Halloween Event Starts, because that'd be a perfect time to start it off. And they could have act 3 end on Halloween if they start it at the end of this month. Depending on how long each act is. I predict Sarah Wiggam may be added soon with some sort of school mini event, may even give us 2 or 3 more kids that we are missing.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.

A.k.a. Krustyland?
  • There's supposed to be something on September 28. I would love the clown college :)

Won't that be Halloween?

Won't that be Halloween?

She's referring to this:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/comment/1712084/#Comment_1712084

A.k.a. Krustyland?

I just want theme park related stuff in Springfield and not for the awful place know as Krustyland.
    I NUKED my main town. >:)

I want Marge's car with the Pretzel-Wagon skin:)

I can dig this. But we would also need Frank Ormand & his Pretzel Wagon

Frank_Ormand.png

I want Marge's car with the Pretzel-Wagon skin:)

I can dig this. But we would also need Frank Ormand & his Pretzel Wagon

Frank_Ormand.png
    He looks like Coach from Cheers. :D
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Week off, Clown College(?) 9/19-9/26, Classic Mini Event 9/28-10/02, Halloween 10/3.

My birthday! I also want the clown college.
  • If it comes with a clown car I'm totally there!