EA Forums - Banner

I have 600 eggs and i need a trader!!!

Im in
Sonofelyon

Ill trade all i have as well, though at this moment its 0. From now on ill give all to you, deal?

Replies

• Nelly1989
    79 posts
    edited April 2013
    I want someone on a similar number to me if im earning loads of eggs i need to see youre capable of doing the same before agreeing!
  • sonofelyon
    9 posts
    edited April 2013
    I just sent a friend request. I just gave away my 120, to people who im sure wont reciprocate. Check my town out. Im on at least 3 times a day
  • day2204
    94 posts
    edited April 2013
    Day2204

I play all the time, I just got rid of friends who were on in the past hour as someone hasn't figured out not to let Lisa free snakes from my town, looking to add like 20 friends after this deletion.
  • sonofelyon
    9 posts
    edited April 2013
    Wait, are we supposed to not let lisa free snakes? She does harm?
  • day2204
    94 posts
    edited April 2013
    You should choose other Springfield as the place for her to complete that task, not your friend's Springfield. I went from 88 to 8 snakes in about seven minutes, I'm highly annoyed
  • sonofelyon
    9 posts
    edited April 2013
    I officially apologize to the friend i made this happen to. I thought i was helping.
  • Nelly1989
    79 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ive managed to get 1900 snakes but my total goes down all time i should be at least 3000 up by now...ive been in a town and seen my numbers go down by 50 im not so sure its lisas quest but think its ironic its not them stupid eggs decreasing but the snakes that we actually need!!
  • kmorrisuk
    4 posts
    edited April 2013
    im on this game daily and check in after my tasks have finished through the day kmorrisuk
  • sandj_1234
    194 posts
    edited April 2013
    Add me sandj_1234
  • Sammy.Day
    1 posts
    edited April 2013
    Add me aswell SammyDay, i got alot of eggs but noware to place them.

:lol:
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited April 2013
    Mib1999
  • sonofelyon
    9 posts
    edited April 2013
    Well nelly, Im not sure youll find someone better. so ttomorrow ill ask again, and if you still havent, let me know, either way ill be saving my eggs up.
  • Nelly1989
    79 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ive accepted your ad sonofelyon lets see how we can help each other ill start loading some eggs into your town let me know when youve done the same!
  • dill1785
    233 posts
    edited April 2013
    I trade snake eggs. Got over 300!

dill1785
  • sonofelyon
    9 posts
    edited April 2013
    I gave the only two i had. Will send them all to you from now on.
  • spiritmuse83
    33 posts
    edited April 2013
    ...How do you get 600 eggs?? I've achieved maybe a total of 40 so far!
  • hollywood1482
    36 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    If your still looking for a large swap i currently have 1100, we can swap a couple time through out this if you like. Current just flooding my friends with eggs and have done a few other private swaps. Let me know

Hollywood1482
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!