EA Forums - Banner

Whacking Day License's and any limits?

I only have the 5 limit liscense and I've whacked more than 5 in some towns.

Replies

• sahl908
    989 posts
    edited April 2013
    Most of the time I can only whack 5 snakes. The only times I was able to whack more than the license limit was when my snakes got released (highest was 50 whacked snakes in one town: 45 of my snakes were released).
  • nickfantinat
    82 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, as far as I know you have to count but I feel like every time I've tapped more than 5 in another person's town I've lost snakes as a result.
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Hmm, I wonder if that's a penalty of going over the liscense limit. I'm not a hunter but I assume there's a penalty for killing animals out of season. Not sure about a real limit but maybe that's our penalty. That's kinda corny if it is. We shouldn't have to keep count while whacking lol. I do notice my count goes up though even after the 10 snakes. It's leaving and going into another friends town is when I lose them.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited April 2013
    It's due to the snake loss issue or bug or feature that many other threads are talking about. You can apparently only get 5 or 10, plus recover lost snakes, if any. You won't find more than you can whack, so you can't go over the limit.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!