What Changed With the Homerpalooza Takedown and County Fair Updates? Update: 9/20 Patch 2
September 20nd Update 2 (County Fair Patch 2)
- The glitch at the end of County Fair questline, looping the last dialogue over and over, was fixed.
- The end of County Fair questline was glitched, looping the last dialogue over and over.
- Hellfire Pepper Cactus's description was changed from "Improves you Vanity rating." to "Improves your Vanity rating."
- Sponsored Church was added to the store during the classic mini event sale for "Homer the Heretic" and is now autoconsumed upon buying it.
- A description for Sponsored Church has been added: "A facade for First Church of Springfield.".
- Little Miss Springfield's Protest job animation was fixed.
- Pride and Pageantry Intro no longer requires MyPad to be completed, and now is set as Limited Time quest.
- Deep Space Homer's Train as an Astronaut is no longer active while Cheap Space Homer Pt. 5 and 6 are active.
- It's Not the Heat, It's the Humidity Pt. 6 now sparks fireworks on ending and rewards $200 and 20 XP on completion.
- In Homer the Heretic Pt. 5, Crazy Cat Lady can now Collect Karma too.
- In Homer the Heretic, Premium Collect Karma jobs now yields 70 XP instead of 45.
- Jesse Grass was changed from the Adult character group to the Youngsters character group.
- All youngesters can no longer Get Down at the Anvil instead of selected ones, adding any missing from the list
- Space Mutant's quest Lights, Camera, Distraction! Pt. 1 now shows the Krustylu Studios in the store menu when completed if the building is not owned.
- The Splash Screen, App Icon and social icon were changed back to normal.
- The decorations limit was increased to 10.300.
- Jammers can now perform at Rock Stage, Pop Stage and Hip-Hop Stage with the 4h job "Jam Session". If started from job list or with Unemployment Office the payout is normal or premium. If started from the stages, the payout is much lower.
- Solomon's Temple and Rockin' Ark's tasks are now premium.
- Rock Stage, Pop Stage, Hip-Hop Stage and Kwik-E-Merch are now storable and were added to the Buildings inventory group.
- Brother Faith Van was moved from the Miscellany inventory group to the Decorations inventory group.
- Guitar Central can now be placed on Pavement and Dirt Pavement too.
- Guitar Central now has a description "From Season 26, Episode 8 "Covercraft"".
- Quitters now has a description "From Season 15, Episode 15 "Co-Dependent's Day"".
- Rockin' Ark now has a description "From Season 12, Episode 19 "I'm Goin' to Praiseland"".
- Solomon's Temple's description was changed from "Charging People to Look Directly at the Ark" to "Season 12, Episode 19 "I'm Goin' to Praiseland"".
- Welcome Bob Sign now has a description: "From Season 8, Episode 16 "Brother from Another Series"".
- Woodstock Casino now has a description: "From Season 5, Episode 10 "$pringfield (Or, How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)"".
- Flying Santa Homer, Arnie Pie, Fairy Kodos, Norbert and L.T. Smash are no longer tappable.
- Deep Space Homer, Crook and Ladder, Homer's Chiliad, Homer the Heretic and Rommelwood Academy are set to reactivate as classic mini events for 8 days starting September 28th if the user hasn't completed them. They're activable till October 2nd. After the end of the event, a 8 days sale on the items starts, with all the items sold again in the events present.
- In the Its Not the Heat, Its the Humidity Pt. 5 start dialogue, Lisa's text was removed.
- All Dressed Pt. 2 now requires Tuxedo Krusty to be unlocked.
- All dressed Pt. 2 to 5 now requires Level 7 instead of Level 5.
- Tuxedo Krusty's 12h and 24h jobs were removed.
- Deep Space Homer no longer requires Level 20.
- Police Tank's destroying buildings can now be activated with The Paralyzer too.
- The Vault's content were shuffled again upon updating.
- Space Shuttle Simulator bundle w/Astronaut Barney now costs 120 Donuts if Bowlarama hasn't been bough, otherwise it's bundled with Bowlarama w/Barney at 250 Donuts.
- The "There are no purchases to be restored" bug while purchasing donuts has been fixed.
- Luke Stetson's questline has been fixed.
- Old Simpson Farm task now pays out premium.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on