EA Forums - Banner

What Changed With the Homerpalooza Takedown and County Fair Updates? Update: 9/20 Patch 2

Replies

• sg is a bug in the site
    maas is the thing to add stuff for the paralyzer working like the police tank
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Deep Space Homer, Crook and Ladder, Homer's Chiliad, Homer the Heretic and Rommelwood Academy are set to reactivate as classic mini events for 8 days starting September 28th if the user hasn't completed them. They're activable till October 2nd. After the end of the event, a 8 days sale on the items starts, with all the items sold again in the events present.

@LPNintendoITA - looking at the change log, I saw this:

"Compare Special Events

===============================================

CHG : SpecialEvents

CHG : MuchApuAboutSomething_SpecialEvents

CHG : DSH_SpecialEvents

CHG : CrookAndLadder_SpecialEvents

CHG : HomersChiliad_SpecialEvents

CHG : SpringfieldGames_SpecialEvent"

Do you think that means that the classic mini events, might also include Much Apu About Something and Springfield Games?

Just curious. Thanks!

Seems like too much all at once! Maybe you only get to pick one? Or maybe they will be availabe on different dates?

If I had to guess, I'd say they trigger one at a time and completing one activates the next one 'til you're finished. Something people can do on their own time.
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    sg is a bug in the site
    maas is the thing to add stuff for the paralyzer working like the police tank

Ah, okay. Oh well. From the looks of things, there will be plenty of other stuff coming up in the game to keep me busy for quite a while anyway. Thanks for the clarification.
  • So, if the player completed all of those mini events at the time they were first released, said player has nothing to do until the middle of October?
  • rw228
    1055 posts Member
    I'm in that boat and finished the county fair yesterday morning. Nothing going on now in my game.
  • So, if the player completed all of those mini events at the time they were first released, said player has nothing to do until the middle of October?

I'd say the first week of October. I think there's also a sale connected with all of those mini events in the days after the events activate so if there's anything you passed on the first time you might be able to grab it when the sale hits.

I'd say the first week of October. I think there's also a sale connected with all of those mini events in the days after the events activate so if there's anything you passed on the first time you might be able to grab it when the sale hits.

Looks like i'll be free until October then! oh well..

the sale activates if you've the event active otherwise no
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Wow time for some much needed rest and redesigning!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • If the sale has what I hope then I will be digging out another 50

Wow. That's harsh. I thought they'd at least give everyone access to the sale. Bummer.

• the sale activates if you've the event active otherwise no

No ! I can't believe it. Please EA, change this. I really want to get some old content....
  • aabcampos2 wrote: »

No ! I can't believe it. Please EA, change this. I really want to get some old content....

Yeah, that sucks for people who've done the events already.

Doh, would have been nice to pick up some stuff I couldn't afford before.
  • I think hes saying for the people who have this mini event active that it'll launch.
  • It's not a complete sentence... nevermind I won't guess
  • I just added 10 days on the S.C. And went back to add more but now there's a countdown timer (had less than 2 days so I'm assuming it's 2 days) to wait till you can add more
  • there's a limit on how many days you can add

What does this mean?
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • If you havent completed the event and it activates including the sale otherwise no