EA Forums - Banner

What Changed With the Homerpalooza Takedown and County Fair Updates? Update: 9/20 Patch 2

Replies

• "All youngesters can no longer Get Down at the Anvil instead of selected ones, adding any missing from the list"
    Yeah, that kinda sucks. No more premium 4 hr task for Maggie, Fallout Boy, & Gina. Now, can you have all the adults be able to do this, and I'll be happy with it.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    "All youngesters can no longer Get Down at the Anvil instead of selected ones, adding any missing from the list"
    Yeah, that kinda sucks. No more premium 4 hr task for Maggie, Fallout Boy, & Gina. Now, can you have all the adults be able to do this, and I'll be happy with it.

If you have the Cypress Creek School, all kids have a 1hr premium task there "Go on a field trip "
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
    wiedmannaj wrote: »
    If you havent completed the event and it activates including the sale otherwise no

So, if I completed the event, but didn't buy Astronaut Barney, I won't be given the opportunity to purchase his skin? That seems a little strange.

How so? People who played through the event previously were offered the content and now others playing through who didn't do so before get the same offer. Seems fair.

Did I say it was unfair? or did I say it seemed strange? Anyway, the players who didn't play through the event before are getting him for a lot cheaper than those of us who played the event (and had Barney already).

What is strange about fairness?

Guys, seriously, don't fall out over this, you both have valid points, yes it's nice for newer players such as me to have a chance of gathering some things I wasn't around to get previously and yes it would be nice if they allowed people who had played them before the chance to also participate in the sale as they would like a chance to obtain things they couldn't get first time around for whatever reason...

Please let's wait and see what actually happens first before it ends up all 'Kim Jong vs Trump' around here...

I thought it was a harmless question and I hold absolutely no animosity toward @wiedmannaj . This seems like an unnecessary escalation. Dougie Dave, are you covertly just a Russian bot farm? :p

Sorry, just sick of seeing animosity on the forums recently and didn't want to see this get silly.... maybe not a Russian bot farm but perhaps an undercover peacekeeper :hushed:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
    "All youngesters can no longer Get Down at the Anvil instead of selected ones, adding any missing from the list"

If you have the Cypress Creek School, all kids have a 1hr premium task there "Go on a field trip "

I have that, but also hike up a mountain to complain, it's just a pain to go through all the characters to find them.

I have that, but also hike up a mountain to complain, it's just a pain to go through all the characters to find them.

I only have 10 kids who arent premium or have a premium skin so its not too hard for me

I only have 10 kids who arent premium or have a premium skin so its not too hard for me

Yeah, it's something like that for me, too, for characters who have a premium one hour, but a freemium four hour. Database, Dolph, Fallout Boy, Gina, Hugo, Janey, Jay, Michael, Mr. Teeny, Rod, Todd, plus Alaska Nebraska & the two freemium Sungazer members, but I just stored the pop and rock stages so they have no four hour task. And of course, Doggy Smithers & Robo Burns' dual task because Doggy Smithers doesn't have a solo four hour task.

The pain is finding them, not sending them. If the town hall had an easier way to get to characters, it wouldn't be so bad. I've found it's faster (relatively) to go through all 270 (or however many we have now) characters one by one from the upper left hand corner box. It still takes a while. It was less work when I didn't have to worry about Fallout Boy, Jay, & Gina, and I didn't need to have the town plaza out to give Prairie Maggie a four hour task.
  • added one change i missed: Old Simpson Farm task on building is now premium
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Is there a limit to the number of fields one can create? For some reason I can't make any more
  • I dont Think so. I can check later if there is
  • philX3X wrote: »
    Is there a limit to the number of fields one can create? For some reason I can't make any more

I would think probably not, maybe you have to finish the questline or something. That would be strange if you couldn´t. How many did you make before you couldn´t make any more?
  • there 's no limit. try storing it?
  • Thanks, storing it fixed it.

I wish there was a way to mass-produce those fields, I need a hundred of each.
    Cletus needed to diversify his crops, his cane field, vineyards and pumpkin patches aren't enough to feed Springfield.
  • philX3X wrote: »
    Thanks, storing it fixed it.

I wish there was a way to mass-produce those fields, I need a hundred of each.
    Cletus needed to diversify his crops, his cane field, vineyards and pumpkin patches aren't enough to feed Springfield.

You can always buy apple, orange, and plum trees to create an orchard if you don't mind the donut cost.
  • Plum Trees don't cost donuts; 350 a pop I believe they cost.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Plum Trees don't cost donuts; 350 a pop I believe they cost.

They don't cost donuts but a orchard of "apple trees, orange trees, and plum trees" will cost donuts to build.

Yeah, it's something like that for me, too, for characters who have a premium one hour, but a freemium four hour. Database, Dolph, Fallout Boy, Gina, Hugo, Janey, Jay, Michael, Mr. Teeny, Rod, Todd, plus Alaska Nebraska & the two freemium Sungazer members, but I just stored the pop and rock stages so they have no four hour task. And of course, Doggy Smithers & Robo Burns' dual task because Doggy Smithers doesn't have a solo four hour task.

The pain is finding them, not sending them. If the town hall had an easier way to get to characters, it wouldn't be so bad. I've found it's faster (relatively) to go through all 270 (or however many we have now) characters one by one from the upper left hand corner box. It still takes a while. It was less work when I didn't have to worry about Fallout Boy, Jay, & Gina, and I didn't need to have the town plaza out to give Prairie Maggie a four hour task.

I hear that! I use the 1hr task a lot so I just kinda know who I need to findb and they're usually in the proximity of the building, having just left there most of the time. I usually clear that one first, then try to catch them as they leave.
  • Is anyone else having a start to Rommelwood mini-event?
    I play 4 games, 2 of my wife's (is often short on time these days but has played since near the creation of the game, 1 she dumped on me and is how I ended up playing it at all, and 2 of my own creation, a main, and one I recently began [to see life knowing lots of tips I did not on the other ones]), long point shortened.

I would love to have,The Eliminator, in my new game. After reading @Dougie_Powers_17 's post I logged out, and back in to my new game but no sign of Rommelwood mini or the dialogue pop up.

New game is at level 166 ( thanks to KEMing).Also it is on iPhone, anyone know anymore about this one or the other older mini-events, besides the information mentioned in previous folks posts?

Thanks so much!

Someone has reported here that the insanity peppers have started in their game, but I haven't seen them in either of mine, so there must be a few glitches somewhere...
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2323 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Post edited by Dougie_Powers_17 on
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2323 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Post edited by Dougie_Powers_17 on
  • Dougie_Powers_17