EA Forums - Banner

Raven bart and Treehouse of horror characters set

I have the raven and all he has done so far is fly when i tap him :s
usually when you unlock the set of characters you get something but i dont know what yet.

also how did you get enough treats for the burns monster?

Replies

• QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited October 2012
    Ive been playing since day 1 of the update going through my friends cemetaries every days , vadalising their towns and cleaning mine alot also. I sent my kids on Trick or treat for a few days in the early days of the update and now my mayan homer + devil flanders are on 1h jobs non-stop and Ill start that with kang also once hes done laughing for 8hrs. I still need te bad dream house and Heck house I have like 140 treats left
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited October 2012
    I want to know what the reward is for completing the set..not a simple 150$ 50 xp reward like normal character sets . this one has a value of 180 donuts
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    I heard it was $1,000, but I only heard it, but after I get the Burns monster I can tell you, sadly I did get the raven thinking it had to do more, got it the first day.

Building Bad Dreams house, have about 530 treats so it will not be a problem for me to get it, then I can confirm what the set does if someone does not do it first.
  • Reecehaigh
    20 posts
    edited October 2012
    Wow how do people keep getting all these treats soo quickly....well hopefully I get 300 of them before e 31st as I only need the burns monster to complete the set.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Well I have the two graveyards and the mausoleum. Usually I get two batches of zombies per day from the cemeteries and three from the mausoleum. Plus I have 50+ friends so when I go to their towns if their cemeteries have the dollars floating above click that and you will sometimes get a treat (or eggs or tp). You can also exit out of that town before your completed three actions, re-enter and click it again to get another treat. Also doing the tp and eggs to the other towns gives treats. Finally with Homer, Marge and Ned I have them doing hour quests earning a candy a day, so usually there are another 24 candies per day (if only an 8 hour day). Plus I have since gotten Kang, so he only earns treats.

Hope that helps.
  • cyndiee
    9 posts
    edited October 2012
    The Treehouse of Horror set has a reward of $1000 and 20 XP.
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited October 2012
    How much does the Bad Dream House cost?

And what are some other ways to get treats?
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Reecehaigh wrote:
    Wow how do people keep getting all these treats soo quickly....well hopefully I get 300 of them before e 31st as I only need the burns monster to complete the set.

I have both the cemeteries, mausoleum, and friends cemeteries to visit, and treats from the characters soon accumulates a lot of treats. I'm in the region of 600 and I have already got the house of evil for 100 treats.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited October 2012
    How much does the Bad Dream House cost?

And what are some other ways to get treats?

Its 150 treats
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited October 2012
    cyndiee wrote:
    The Treehouse of Horror set has a reward of $1000 and 20 XP.

thx for the info... sucks that a limited time event with a unique set of characters which took 180 donuts to get only rewards you 1000$ which you can make in 1h -_- lol
  • Mussard
    28 posts
    edited October 2012
    Kang will get you a treat every 10 minutes. Plus with 2 characters getting a treat every hour. It doesnt take long to get back to 300.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.