EA Forums - Banner

County Fair: Dates, Conform-O-Meter and Where Did They Come From?

LPNintendoITA
11382 posts Member
edited September 2017
kRNf4eS.png
LJ8DMdF.png
5b4qunl.png
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies

• What are "The Lenny's"?

EXACTLY!!! I'd like to know too :)

Sounds like it could be a Grammy's reference? :/
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.

Or the Emmys. They are up for three Emmys.
  • OhHappyJays
    1597 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    What are "The Lenny's"?

Or the Emmys. They are up for three Emmys.

Now that you say it; Emmy's makes perfect sense. It even rhymes with Lenny's.

Somewhat.
  • Thanks for the info @LPNintendoITA !
  • What is the classic mini event? Is this something new?
  • OhHappyJays
    1597 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    What is the classic mini event? Is this something new?

It appears to be a "Second Chance" event so to speak of several events over the past year or so.

Homer's Chilliad
    Homer the Heretic
    Rommelwood Academy
    Deep Space Homer
    Crook And Ladder

All 5 of these events should go live at the same time on 9/28.

It appears to be a "Second Chance" event so to speak of several events over the past year or so.

Homer's Chilliad
    Homer the Heretic
    Rommelwood Academy
    Deep Space Homer
    Crook And Ladder

I'm gonna go out on a limb with this one and say because they all use the same characters to trigger, you'll have five days to log in and trigger all the quests you haven't got, but then, like monorail, will have all the time you want to complete them...

You just had to look didn't ya!...

Homer's Chilliad
    Homer the Heretic
    Rommelwood Academy
    Deep Space Homer
    Crook And Ladder

I'm gonna go out on a limb with this one and say because they all use the same characters to trigger, you'll have five days to log in and trigger all the quests you haven't got, but then, like monorail, will have all the time you want to complete them...

I hope that is how it will be as I missed 3 of those. (Chilli, Space, Crook)

Homer's Chilliad
    Homer the Heretic
    Rommelwood Academy
    Deep Space Homer
    Crook And Ladder

I hope that is how it will be as I missed 3 of those. (Chilli, Space, Crook)

Same here i missed 2 of them and want to do both. But for the good of my town and the safety of its residents, I think a fire department is more important then a space program, especially with the way things have a tendency to explode around here!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • You might want to do the space event, since a particular person, and I won't name names, might actually get us into a Nuke war with a country a country I also won't name. You need to protect Springfield from foreign countries.
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Gary_A_D wrote: »
    You might want to do the space event, since a particular person, and I won't name names, might actually get us into a Nuke war with a country a country I also won't name. You need to protect Springfield from foreign countries.

Or because of the shuttle launch mini game. Then again, crook & ladder does have those fire hydrants with the multipliers... hmm... let's hope we get all of 'em and don't have to choose.
  • Rommelwood was so recent, wish they picked something way earlier

If they truly are going to let tappers play through all these mini events they missed or didn't complete, I won't nitpick about what was included. If this is what I hope it is, I'll only feel grateful. I never expected Tapped Out and EA to ever do something like this ever. Fingers crossed.

the minievents kinda started with DSH. so...
  • KeithEl777 wrote: »
    What are "The Lenny's"?

EXACTLY!!! I'd like to know too :)

its when the simpsons were nominated for the emmy's and then you get 3 free donuts