EA Forums - Banner

Un- tappable egg!

Prev1
missyolga wrote:
I have one egg in my town that i can't tap. Tried everything, the egg is still there
Anyone else has eggs that they can't tap?

This is my mysterious egg :lol:
ml9y.jpg

It's a glitch in the matrix!

Did Neo put it there?

Replies

• sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I thought only Pokemon had bad eggs. :D
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    Must be hard boiled :D
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited April 2013
    It's a dragon egg. Apply heat. :twisted:
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I had to move the building to tap an egg when I had that problem.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    Had that problem once and I just kept trying until it worked.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Building is not the issue.

Neo could be! Yes this could be one of his ideas :mrgreen:

Hardboiled??, hmmmm didnt taste it :lol:

Dragon egg, thats a possiblility! Has,to,stay more days before hatching then!

• brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited April 2013
    I got 2 snakes so far that were un-tappable I just closed the game and opened it back up and this fixed it
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I got 2 snakes so far that were un-tappable I just closed the game and opened it back up and this fixed it

Nop did that! It is there since 2 hours, staring at me :shock:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    missyolga wrote:

Nop did that! Is it there since 2 hours, staring at me :shock:

It's taunting you!

Get it!
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    :lol::lol: , still trying, its really hardboiled I think :p. Or rotten , then I better leave it there :mrgreen:
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited April 2013
    I did have an egg I couldnt tap, I think I had to swap between whacking mode and normal play a few times before I could crack it
  • viks831
    10 posts
    edited April 2013
    I just had the same problem, I just closed it and removed it off the task bar and restarted the game and the egg opened up first try
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I did have an egg I couldnt tap, I think I had to swap between whacking mode and normal play a few times before I could crack it

I am swapping, I am all swapped out! I have the swap in me! Better would have swag to do it I think :mrgreen:
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    There is a decoration or something that is interfering with you being able to tap it. Have you tried to move the egg?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013
    missyolga wrote:

Me? an issue? :shock: As if i would do such a thing to your town ;) or would i

dr-evil-laugh-o.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    viks831 wrote:
    I just had the same problem, I just closed it and removed it off the task bar and restarted the game and the egg opened up first try

Ok, did I missed something? Where can you remove it from the taskbar?,,the damn thing is always saying, a friend planted one egg... Blablabla!
    But i dont see ,it,at a taskbar :shock:
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    missyolga wrote:

Me? an issue? :shock: As if i would do such a thing to your town ;) or would i

You could to tease me! Yes you could :lol: 8)
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    There is a decoration or something that is interfering with you being able to tap it. Have you tried to move the egg?

Yes I did try, cant even get it green to move! And no decos there!
  • viks831
    10 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ok, did I missed something? Where can you remove it from the taskbar?,,the damn thing is always saying, a friend planted one egg... Blablabla!

If you're using an apple device just double press your home button, press and hold the tapped out app and then click the red icon that appears. It'll restart the app. Did the trick for me when I had a stubborn egg!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    viks831 wrote:

If you're using an apple device just double press your home button, press and hold the tapped out app and then click the red icon that appears. It'll restart the app. Did the trick for me when I had a stubborn egg!

Ah, that's called either resetting the app or completely closing it.

When you said task bar? She probably thought you meant a task bar within the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!