EA Forums - Banner

This losing snakes **** is corny EA!!! Especially when we have to figure out why!!!

If i was relying on visiting friends for this event then i do not think i would reach 12k snakes seems like alot when there so much going wrong...

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6285 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Yea I think I'm gonna stop visiting friends for a while until this is either fixed or the event is over
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Yea, they need to get this fixed ASAP on Monday.. I had been losing some here and there upon entry but that seemed to just mean those u lost were there to whack again. Although u may end up with eggs instead of the snakes back. But I just noticed now I lose more for staying to long in towns. Even towns I didn't lose any upon entry. It's impossible in some people's towns to track down the last few because of how big and complicated they are. We shouldn't be punished for visiting friends. It takes away from us and them since we're not giving out eggs. Hope it's a big or glitch and not supposed to be like this.. EA needs to get their **** together.
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    After seeing someone else post about losing snakes while Lisa is in her task to release snakes in a friends town I notice losing snakes for staying to long has stopped after she got off that task. I don't have an explanation as to why u lose snakes as soon as u enter some people's towns
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    I don't think there is an explanation. I believe we are just clutching at straws.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!