Replies

• ducktape345
    17 posts
    edited April 2013
    i wonder when u do get some how many lol
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I play a bunch of towns and have been focusing all of my eggs in my main town. I have cracked at least 300 eggs with no donuts. I wonder if this is like the misleading Plow homer promotion that said 150% increase when it was less. It is only the third day so if after a week no one gets donuts I would call foul on EA.
  • cactusrob
    46 posts
    edited April 2013
    I think you'll only get donuts after unlocking all the items.
  • chindogger
    179 posts
    edited April 2013
    About 400 eggs no donuts yet
  • ducktape345
    17 posts
    edited April 2013
    bump
  • afrokula777
    334 posts
    edited April 2013
    Over 2000 eggs cracked and no donuts. It is only 1% chance. I could be fun if there was a donut in every 10th egg
  • ducktape345
    17 posts
    edited April 2013
    at the same time if its 1% that means its most likey gonna have a good amount i HOPE Lol
  • MrDarkGoblin
    19 posts
    edited April 2013
    It does not matter how much you open you still have just 1% change of donuts in a egg that does not go up with the amount of eggs you open it still remains 1% per egg
  • snyder712
    39 posts
    edited April 2013
    1% chance CAN'T be right. that would mean that on average, for every 100 eggs, you should find 1 donut. there are people who have opened thousands with no donuts. that is more like a .1% chance if they had gotten any. Multiply that by the fact that you put everyone together posting and nobody has found a donut. That means that in a cumulative 10,000 or more eggs, NOT ONE has become a donut????? that is less than a .01% chance of getting one. I say report it as a glitch because EA LIES!!!!!!!!
  • MrDarkGoblin
    19 posts
    edited April 2013
    @snyder your math is not correct its 1% per egg not 1% per 100 eggs...
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited April 2013

Agreed, probability states you'd get one in 100 eggs, but that is different than actually getting one. You have a 1% chance on each egg, and each egg is individual from other eggs.

At this point I'd rather have the snake, and a snake that yields what I call a 'skin' meaning 1 to the total.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    I play a bunch of towns and have been focusing all of my eggs in my main town. I have cracked at least 300 eggs with no donuts. I wonder if this is like the misleading Plow homer promotion that said 150% increase when it was less. It is only the third day so if after a week no one gets donuts I would call foul on EA.

Same here, and I have my girlfriend give me all her eggs and she has several fake towns as well. No doughnuts between us though and we give each other 200 eggs a day.
  • snyder712
    39 posts
    edited April 2013

No, the math works fine.1% by very definition means 1 out of every 100 - per egg is implied. if you have a 1% chance in each egg and do that 100 times, statistically you'll hit - that is a mathematical law of averages. Ever play roulette? you have a 1 in 36 chance of hitting on EACH spin. That 2.77% chance of winning on each spin doesn't increase or decrease with each spin, just like with these eggs. However, the law of averages states that 0 and 00 notwithstanding you will hit that number 1 in every 36 spins. Back to math class for you.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited April 2013
    Well over 500+ eggs and no donuts. I think it is way below 1% chance or at least the combined number of eggs cracked in this thread would have resulted in at least a couple of donuts.
  • ducktape345
    17 posts
    edited April 2013
    snyder712 wrote:

No, the math works fine.1% by very definition means 1 out of every 100 - per egg is implied. if you have a 1% chance in each egg and do that 100 times, statistically you'll hit - that is a mathematical law of averages. Ever play roulette? you have a 1 in 36 chance of hitting on EACH spin. That 2.77% chance of winning on each spin doesn't increase or decrease with each spin, just like with these eggs. However, the law of averages states that 0 and 00 notwithstanding you will hit that number 1 in every 36 spins. Back to math class for you.

:shock: :shock: :shock: ur smart lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.