EA Forums - Banner

Friends list: "Friend does not have Tapped Out"

It's an Android user. I added someone who is on Android that I know "in real life" so to speak. On my list it says they don't have Tapped Out but they do. I can see their town and they can see mine. I wonder if it's possible now to have over 100 friends? It would be nice to be able to have 100 IOS and 100 Android.

Replies

• afrokula777
    334 posts
    edited April 2013
    No 100 is limit
  • edited April 2013
    Can someone answer? How come we can only have 100 friends? It sort of defeats the purpose of adding people.
  • robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Can someone answer? How come we can only have 100 friends? It sort of defeats the purpose of adding people.

I've been asking the same question as well as several tons of other people on different threads never quite got a answer though! I think it'd be nice if we could have however many friends we wanted now there's another thing for EA to consider Lol :)
  • robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    It's an Android user. I added someone who is on Android that I know "in real life" so to speak. On my list it says they don't have Tapped Out but they do. I can see their town and they can see mine. I wonder if it's possible now to have over 100 friends? It would be nice to be able to have 100 IOS and 100 Android.

Thank you for finally answering that question I was just about to make a thread with the same question until I ran across this and seen it was already answered so now I know :mrgreen:
    And nope it's still only 100 friends limit!! :evil:
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    They lifted the limit once and ppl start adding more friends, I remember reaching 130, but it did cause crashing issues.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.