EA Forums - Banner

Notification preferences EA forum

I've unticked all the boxes in my profile and yet I'm getting spammed by email notifications.
What the heck do I do NOT to get an email for every discussion I've checked or participated in?

Replies

• I've unticked all the boxes in my profile and yet I'm getting spammed by email notifications.
    What the heck do I do NOT to get an email for every discussion I've checked or participated in?

Sorry if this is a stupid question. Did you remember to hit the save preferences button once you had unchecked all of the email options in notification preferences?

• Yes, I've hit the save button. I've tried it from different devices.
  • Yes, I've hit the save button. I've tried it from different devices.

No idea then, I’m afraid. This has always worked just as advertised for me. And I don’t recall anyone else reporting this problem recently.
  • It worked fine earlier, but sometime in the summer it turned into a spam spam mail.
    I was trying to figure out if it was particular threads or posting in a thread that might cause it, but there's nothing to untick there.