EA Forums - Banner

Am I The Only Lazy Person?

ba bump

Replies

• erin3213
    188 posts
    edited April 2013
    Just be sure to drop that pile of eggs to erin3213 before you get drinking!
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'll add you to my list of friends and drinking buddies :-)
  • erin3213
    188 posts
    edited April 2013
    Well, I'm already on your list, so drinking buddies it is!

I'm treating myself to a mimosa now in fact! :lol:
  • erin3213
    188 posts
    edited April 2013
    And did a big ol egg drop while I was passing through.... 8)
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited April 2013
    HA so you are lol I got so many friend request we Android got Origin I couldn't keep track.
  • erin3213
    188 posts
    edited April 2013
    I was so exicited when we finally got origin, but I am scard to use 2 different devices, as I think that me be why some are having problems? I primarily am on my tablet at home, but am thinking of loading this on my phone for on-the-go whacking 8)

Have you tried mulitple devices yet?
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited April 2013
    Not yet. I just play so my S3. Shopping around for a table tho. It does seem like people who play on two devices have been having issues with it. I've been lucky so far and haven't had any problems or glitches
  • frankenjacko
    237 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    They give away too many eggs. i can't get rid of them all. I drop 4-5 at a time since I have so many.
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Good idea for multiple egg drops. I thought we could since it had the an arrow on each side of the box when you went to place it - like we see on the creation of roads, pavements and rivers.

I am even more impressed with all those wonderful straight lines of so many eggs: there were all place MANUALLY, one-at-a time! :shock:
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited April 2013
    gregbuc350 wrote:
    Good idea for multiple egg drops. I thought we could since it had the an arrow on each side of the box when you went to place it - like we see on the creation of roads, pavements and rivers.

I am even more impressed with all those wonderful straight lines of so many eggs: there were all place MANUALLY, one-at-a time! :shock:

yea I try to do that so I can drop as many in an area as possible, does take time tho
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.