EA Forums - Banner

Got to 4250 snakes - no stadium

Prev1
Lol. I'd like to help but only have like 250 eggs!

Replies

• popojijo984
    279 posts
    edited April 2013
    Maybe try synching your town click on bart and milhouse then come back to your town
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6293 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    How did you reach to 4.2k already?
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited April 2013
    Synced, logged out, etc. actually got it with donuts I already had, so I'm a little extra ticked off about it.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    And here I was excited about reaching 2,000..... :shock:
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ha I was excited when I hit 1100 lol
  • mdelliott13
    111 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Just broke 3000.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6293 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I haven't even reached 1k yet. I'm at 960 or so.

I'd like to know how people have gotten that high so fast
  • frankenjacko
    237 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Jesus. How?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013

I bought a log! And sweet kind Walter gave me a bunch of eggs to help me get started.

It's been hard work getting to that 2,000. I'm not sure I have it in me to keep plugging away like this to get to the 12,500.
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited April 2013

I bought 3 Snake trunks and been lucky to have a few friends who dump a lot of eggs to me.
    I also have been sending Lisa, Homer, Willie, Apu, Flanders, and Milhouse on their Whacking Day missions as much as possible.

I think its mostly b/c of the trunks tho
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Sman52 wrote:

I bought 3 Snake trunks and been lucky to have a few friends who dump a lot of eggs to me.
    I also have been sending Lisa, Homer, Willie, Apu, Flanders, and Milhouse on their Whacking Day missions as much as possible.

I've got some very generous friends too. They leave me smilie faces, hi and hello, and their initials in my town. They also love to hide eggs and make my deer look like they are laying eggs. It all makes me laugh. I'm really liking this update.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6293 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I have a log & a tree stump, but still trailing behind lol

I haven't bought the rock because I see you can get one through natural progression at 2k snakes
  • nancalmei
    215 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have a mystery box coming up in a day or two so I'm hoping for a rock or a log or any event related premium item (I'll probably get one of the stands or flags which I already have since I'm cash flush.) I can multitask like a ****, travel a lot so have lots of airport/hotel time (if only we could play on the plane) so it's not so much a time issue for me as it is a battery draining issue if I'm unable to plug in. It's an OS problem I think more so than game related b/c I noticed the battery draining faster before the update even happened. Can't wait to upgrade in a few months. If they fixed my XP counter I'd use the donuts that are just sitting in my account but until then EA gets nada!
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited April 2013
    Since it was with donuts, I can get a refund from Apple, right? Never had to do that before.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    shockman85 wrote:
    Clicked on the stadium, but it didn't show up to add. Anyone else have this issue?

Did you check to make sure that you can add more items?

Did you restart the app?

Try a few fixes before going for a refund. There is another thread I was just reading where a person completed the task and the building wasn't there. Then after a little time, suddenly it was.

Hopefully that happens with your situation.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Sman52 wrote:

I've got some very generous friends too. They leave me smilie faces, hi and hello, and their initials in my town. They also love to hide eggs and make my deer look like they are laying eggs. It all makes me laugh. I'm really liking this update.

Haha, guilty, as charged.

Sideshow+Bob.gif
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Sman52 wrote:

Sideshow+Bob.gif

LOL!

Which one did you do?

I also have had a giant heart and the initials WV (I thought that was Walter since he's from West Virginia but not sure).
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    shockman85 wrote:
    Clicked on the stadium, but it didn't show up to add. Anyone else have this issue?

Did you check to make sure that you can add more items?

Did you restart the app?

Try a few fixes before going for a refund. There is another thread I was just reading where a person completed the task and the building wasn't there. Then after a little time, suddenly it was.

Hopefully that happens with your situation.

I'll give it some time, I guess. Thanks for he heads up about the other thread too. Glad to see its not just me!
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Sman52 wrote:

Sideshow+Bob.gif

LOL!

Which one did you do?

I also have had a giant heart and the initials WV (I thought that was Walter since he's from West Virginia but not sure).

............................that was meant to me MW...................I suck at letters..... :oops:

• [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Go through your inventory and it should be in there. I got the same, it unlock and never given the option to build but i found in my inventory.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!