EA Forums - Banner

FYI Spucklers

Brandine can have up to three chilreen but it'll be 90 days a pop. With a nice 45k bonus before multiplication.

Replies

• I just got Brandine and am really excited for this.
  • Those spuckler children should be turned into playable characters.
  • Those spuckler children should be turned into playable characters.

Yes they should and they need to add some more.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I stored mine. I got tired of hunting them down every 4 hours.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    I stored mine. I got tired of hunting them down every 4 hours.

I tap them if I happen to see them, kinda like that insane looking turkey thing. If I dont see them for a week, oh well, but Ive never hunted for them.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Those spuckler children should be turned into playable characters.

Yes they should and they need to add some more.

Well, we just got Mary with this event. Another NPC that needs to be a playable character is the Capital City Goofball
  • I have over 50 NPCs and annoying characters in storage.
  • And here was me thinking it was 90d per kid
  • This is the 2nd time I've seen a thread about her and her babies, but have no idea on the details. What I gather is Brandine can have 3 babies and they are NPC, but if you tap them you get XP?
  • If you tap them, you get in game cash...
  • They are cheap to rush with donuts if you have them to spare. I forget what it is but to rush a 90 day task it's not too bad.
  • civiksi wrote: »
    They are cheap to rush with donuts if you have them to spare. I forget what it is but to rush a 90 day task it's not too bad.

30 each.
  • rush for ingame money? Sounds stupid.
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    rush for ingame money? Sounds stupid.

No, to have the character roaming around your SF because you'd enjoy it. Not everyone plays only for ingame cash. It's not real money after all. What are you going to buy with it? XP generators? So you can get donuts? To buy what? More things to make more ingame cash to buy more XP generators? What's the point? Enjoy the game and decorations and characters.
  • Hesrightyouknow.jpg
    Yes sir.
  • Can't remember the exact circumstances, but my third Spuckler sprog only took two weeks because an event started where she had a task, which allowed me to rush the pregnancy free, without donut cost. But can't remember why it happened. It amused me to start her pregnancy task because her image went from thin to about 8 months gone in a split second.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • 74hands wrote: »
    Can't remember the exact circumstances, but my third Spuckler sprog only took two weeks because an event started where she had a task, which allowed me to rush the pregnancy free, without donut cost. But can't remember why it happened. It amused me to start her pregnancy task because her image went from thin to about 8 months gone in a split second.

That's really good info!! I was going to warn people who recently bought her to not tie her up for the pregnancy term? So do you think if she is needed for the next event, it might be rushed? We did that once with the corn growing...it auto rushed to finish with the update. ?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • johncolombo
    11346 posts Senior Moderator
    I almost bought brandine for my crawl town till I did the math on how long I'd be able to use her waiting for her "tasks" to complete.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ