EA Forums - Banner

Lost 80 snakes at neighbors, then got most back in my town!

Once I hit 400, I started visiting friends and noting my snake count each time I went in/out of a neighbor. The first 5-6 neighbors went fine and I gained snakes or eggs with each. I was at 417 when I visited 'otterpop1109*' who had several of the snake rocks/trunks and all of the prizes. My snake count when down by 70!

Then there were snakes everywhere, I mean everywhere in his town. So I started whacking and got back about 35 snakes and about 15 eggs. I made sure not to linger too long b/c I didnt want the 8 minute timer to hit and lose another 70! Ticked off, I decided that's it for visiting friends, and went back to my town. Well my town was overrun with snakes. Mind you, I'd only been gone about 30 minutes and I had cleared my town of snakes before visiting friends.

After clearing my town again I was up to 401 snakes and a bunch more eggs than when I started. Somehow I have to believe the "80" snakes I lost were essentially released into Otterpop's and my town. But due to some of them converting into eggs, I lost out overall.

Lisa was idle during all of this btw; I've quit sending her to the Other Springfield just in case.

*not blaming Otterpop, just mentioning it in case someone else has the same experience. And clearly he's not worried about people visiting him since he has everything already.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.