EA Forums - Banner

Most tedious update yet?

I agree, If i hadnt invested so much time and effort in the game already, i would have given up on it. Way too may problems and it leaves you with a feeling of having been ripped off in some way.

Replies

• Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited April 2013
    The whole game is a time sink. It is the primary mechanic of the game. I havent had an issue with it yet. Casually clicking snakes when I see one and not hunting for them. I go up by around 450 per day.
  • rubymccoachx
    22 posts
    edited April 2013
    Visiting friends is now taking waaay too long! especially when they don't stick to roads I just lost a snake into someones house farm area
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited April 2013
    Someone please call a Wham-bulance...and hurry!
  • ikbenremco19
    21 posts
    edited April 2013
    Add me need eggs ikbenremco19
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Well it's a few days in to whacking day and I'm sick of it already. Losing snakes when visiting friends for no apparent reason and having to spend an extra 5 minutes per town trying to collect them all again, only for some of them to turn into eggs.

Seems like I'm spending hours collecting from friends and my snake count is only creeping up slowly. With previous updates I could go into towns, collect treats/coins/hearts and be out pretty quickly. Now I have to spend ages trawling around peoples towns to find the 5 collectable snakes. Some of the bigger towns I have to give up in as I just cannot find them all. AND THEY DON'T EVEN STICK TO THE ROADS!!!

Why didn't EA make a bunch of snakes appear in friends towns, but make it so you can only hit 5 of them?! This would save so much time and make the update much more enjoyable (provided they also fixed the missing snake glitch).

As it is now starting to feel like a chore rather than an enjoyable game, if I didn't want the stadium so much I'd have given up already.

Anyone agree?

Yes, I agree it's tedious, especially with larger, more complicated towns. But I really want those prizes, so I'm gonna have to stick at it, I guess :? I don't particularly want to spend donuts to speed it up.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.