EA Forums - Banner

Update from 9/19?

Replies

• 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    The zoom out is noticeable I can assure you!

Not the entire town but certainly 5 times more than I could before. The icons have turned smaller too. :)

That's a different issue.
    Your device has most likely been prompted to download the "tablet" version from in-game updates, instead of the "phone" version. Mine started doing it mid-way through Homerpalooza.

"Tablet" download assets are just under 800MB, & "phone" one is 1.3GB. The only way I've been able to "switch back" is to delete the game & re-download from scratch. I was able to get the phone version of in-game updates that way... but then the next time I played it wanted to do a 770MB+ update which changed it back to the "tablet" version. As the game checks for updates every time you start it, it's silly to try & get the correct version when chances are it'll re-download again next time and you just waste your download quota.

Not sure whether it's an EA issue or the device itself, but that seems to be what's happening with "zoom levels" etc.
  • When I collected from the rabbit there was no pause that you usually get.
  • Was hoping to see the Sea Captain's "swab the ghostly deck" task fixed. I don't believe I'm too obsessive a completionist, but that particular untouchable is starting to drive me a tad bonkers.
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.
  • Maybe they're switching up game play mechanics? Super Simpsons Tapped Out II.
  • I think something has changed in the multipliers. Yesterday morning I had 1230, today 1232, and I haven't bought anything apart from a corn field.
  • johncolombo
    11635 posts Senior Moderator
    Was hoping to see the Sea Captain's "swab the ghostly deck" task fixed. I don't believe I'm too obsessive a completionist, but that particular untouchable is starting to drive me a tad bonkers.

Forget if I said before but I love your avatar.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Was hoping to see the Sea Captain's "swab the ghostly deck" task fixed. I don't believe I'm too obsessive a completionist, but that particular untouchable is starting to drive me a tad bonkers.

Thanks! If I could find the hat and suit (not to mention the Mustang) I'd haunt the city streets as Kolchak every day.
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.
  • Thank you @Linkwick :)

I'm actually loving the zoom feature so have no plans to change it back. It has made my game so much more enjoyable as I'm able to now screen shot my 2d art work without having to stitch images together. Plus I can hop from one side of my town to the other super fast as well as collect everything with ease.

I hope others get it too! B)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Thank you @Linkwick :)

I'm actually loving the zoom feature so have no plans to change it back. It has made my game so much more enjoyable as I'm able to now screen shot my 2d art work without having to stitch images together. Plus I can hop from one side of my town to the other super fast as well as collect everything with ease.

I hope others get it too! B)

Mine hasn't changed at all. On a fairly new kindle.
    SAD
  • could it have to do with the release of iOS 11 today? Did everyone get an update or just iphone people?
    Anyone play the game yet on iOS 11?

Played the game on both iPhone & iPad each upgraded to iOS 11 last night. No problems at all yet. I got the update this morning but can’t see anything new.

Thanks! If I could find the hat and suit (not to mention the Mustang) I'd haunt the city streets as Kolchak every day.

I thought that was Kolchak! That show freaked me out when I was a kid.
  • johncolombo
    11635 posts Senior Moderator
    Was hoping to see the Sea Captain's "swab the ghostly deck" task fixed. I don't believe I'm too obsessive a completionist, but that particular untouchable is starting to drive me a tad bonkers.

Have you tried looking in vintage clothing stores? I'm sure you could find something very similar. Good luck with the mustang. ;)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • One thing it changed is you don't need to manually put the Sungazers on the rock stage anymore. They now have a 4hr task at the rock stage.
  • Simpsonare wrote: »
    One thing it changed is you don't need to manually put the Sungazers on the rock stage anymore. They now have a 4hr task at the rock stage.
    That changed with the takedown update.
    One thing it changed is you don't need to manually put the Sungazers on the rock stage anymore. They now have a 4hr task at the rock stage.

Definitely dont use the stage to assign them, the payout is lower. Much, much lower!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • could it have to do with the release of iOS 11 today? Did everyone get an update or just iphone people?
    Anyone play the game yet on iOS 11?

I've been waiting to see what 11 would do to the game. I seem to remember there were problems with the last update.

Definitely dont use the stage to assign them, the payout is lower. Much, much lower!
    So I take it then, that If I assign everyone to the four hour job on the job manager building, certain characters will automatically be assigned to the rock stage with low pay?

iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • adruralo wrote: »
    Simpsonare wrote: »

So I take it then, that If I assign everyone to the four hour job on the job manager building, certain characters will automatically be assigned to the rock stage with low pay?

All the new characters with jobs on the stages get their standard payout (or premium if they're a premium character) when using the unemployment office or assigning them to the stage individually. If you tap the stage itself to do "jam sessions," then they skimp on the pay.

All the new characters with jobs on the stages get their standard payout (or premium if they're a premium character) when using the unemployment office or assigning them to the stage individually. If you tap the stage itself to do "jam sessions," then they skimp on the pay.

Yeah! What he said!^^
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Thanks for the update on this.

iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.