EA Forums - Banner

Lisa’s final dialogue stuck in endless loop

Replies

• johncolombo
    11065 posts Senior Moderator
    I reported this to the EA. It appears to be affecting so many people I would guess we'all have a fix soon. I'm going to do real world things till they get it sorted.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Yep, mines stuck in an annoying loop too !!
  • Has this been resolved for anyone yet? Mine just started.
  • I reported this to the EA. It appears to be affecting so many people I would guess we'all have a fix soon. I'm going to do real world things till they get it sorted.

The real world is scary
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Still have the loop here.
    I had previously finished the mini event and now after the update I’m stuck in the loop.
  • Glad i finished mine before this came about. my game is still working fine. for now atleast...
  • lukeout007 wrote: »
    So at the end of pride and pageantry part 6 it told me the final quest was complete. Now the dialogue from it just keeps going in an endless loop. I can’t do anything in my town at all other than re-read the same dialogue. Anyone else having this?

I'm having exactly the same issue and it's incredibly frustrating, I know the game is called tapped out, but taking the title literally is not what I want to be doing. Hopefully, this irritation is fixed soon.
  • ellie1026
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    same... it was fixed and I was able to move around my town for a bit then back to the loop...
  • That's the spirit!
  • You were right, Mayor. The bylaws say I have to judge the animals. But it also says that I get to pick what we spend the community funds on. Why are we always giving power of attorney to children?! We should've learned our lesson when that Little League team instituted martial law! I've decided that we're going to buy a community farm! And all the animals can live there in harmony and we'll all help out! Somebody get me a pitchfork! That's the spirit! And a torch, too! Come on, mob, let's get her!

Over and over and over and over and over, tried everything to get out of it and it's stuck real good. Seems to be only at this point in the game. Bet we get another update soon.
  • So...... don't finish pageantry. Ever. Got it. Actually, having lisa kept out of the employment office batch with an eternal yellow task doesn't bother me at all, she's often needed for other things anyway.
  • I have the same problem
  • Huh. I never had this problem. It is certainly concerning considering how many people are stuck in a loop though.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • What really sucks about it is I'm done with that part of the quest!
  • We better have some donuts! I'm loosing money, junk, tickets and coffee cups. :3
  • same here
  • schliematt
    76 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I had just placed the last building for the mini event. How long is the build time because the you finished the quest line appeared right away. I tapped that then the mini event menu popped up with a picture of Lisa on a lil stage. I read what was on the left of her but before I could read the right side (to see what new content was unlocked) the chat bubbles popped up. Now it's a regular occurs once that some quests usually event related will loop but for me it rarely loops more than twice and it lets me go on. So I figured this was what was happening but suddenly I was now in the twilight zone and it wouldn't stop looping. I forced stopped the app and went back in and it was still stuck.

Some mentioned reinstalling but I don't see if it worked or not.

Also I never had to lay any cornfields for this mini event, where is that from?
  • schliematt wrote: »
    I had just placed the last building for the mini event. How long is the build time because the you finished the quest line appeared right away. I tapped that then the mini event menu popped up with a picture of Lisa on a lil stage. I read what was on the left of her but before I could read the right side (to see what new content was unlocked) the chat bubbles popped up. Now it's a regular occurs once that some quests usually event related will loop but for me it rarely loops more than twice and it lets me go on. So I figured this was what was happening but suddenly I was now in the twilight zone and it wouldn't stop looping. I forced stopped the app and went back in and it was still stuck.

Some mentioned reinstalling but I don't see if it worked or not.

Cheddarbarrel Farm has the "standard" 4hr build time. It then takes 3hrs to construct a Corn Field section at 2000 IGC.

Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Now we know what that mystery update was from a few days ago......
    I'm betting someone at EA got fired, so """ Nelson's -- HA HA """
    OH.. better yet.. it's the Easter thing again...
    (add me to the "Stuck in Loop" crowd..)
  • Same issue