EA Forums - Banner

Anyone find donuts in eggs?

Never found a single donut and I've whacked lots of eggs...hundreds and hundreds.

Replies

• aero785
    16 posts
    edited April 2013
    It's only a 1% chance per egg that you'll find a donut... so chances are pretty slim.
  • Canyoneerroo
    60 posts
    edited April 2013
    aero785 wrote:
    It's only a 1% chance per egg that you'll find a donut... so chances are pretty slim.

That's crazy. Where did you see that it is only one percent? Was it announced officially somewhere or is that just your assumption?
  • jtftibfgdhn
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    1% is still 1 donut for every 100 eggs. I have hatched mote than that and never saw an egg...
  • ColonelFrank
    13 posts
    edited April 2013
    The chance of getting a donut by cleaning springfield is better than getting one by hatching an egg. I would say that it is a rumor since no one has even come by a single donut inside an egg.

I have 4656 snakes and no donut came out of an egg for me.
  • lithoguy
    77 posts
    edited April 2013
    lol its probably one percent chance for each egg that a donut will come out.
  • czechgirl3
    29 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have 16356 snakes, hatched well over 5,000 eggs and never seen 1 donut.
  • cawdor962
    9 posts
    edited April 2013
    You're supposedly able to earn donuts from cleaning up waste too. I've only gotten donuts from the very early tutorial tasks.

EA is shi tty toward users. Don't believe anything they say
  • Capt_Peroxide83
    82 posts
    edited April 2013
    There is definitely theoretically a 'chance' of a donut, as pressing the question mark by the eggs total to bring up the whacking guide confirms that some snake eggs contain donuts, but like other posters, I must have hatched well into the hundreds or probably thousands of eggs, and still not found a single donut, same with my wife in the same situation - EA lied basically! 1% chance should have yielded a few by now!
  • joeg2268jg546
    4 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm on my 1000th egg. I speed counting at 955 yesterday and have not seen one donut.
    For the cost of some items they could give a few more here or there!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.