EA Forums - Banner

Friends without TSTO???

That's a know issue. The STO friends without are Android users, if they are in your town screen they have STO. The total 100 friends count combines both groups.

Replies

• st33lcas3
    256 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    ianpires74 wrote:
    That's a know issue. The STO friends without are Android users, if they are in your town screen they have STO. The total 100 friends count combines both groups.

OK, that makes sense.

Thanks for the explanation!

• Pumptruffles
    30 posts
    edited April 2013
    ianpires74 wrote:

But I can visit the towns of people that are listed as not having STO? Surely if they are on android and I'm on IOS I shouldn't be able to visit them?
  • spiril1212
    141 posts
    edited April 2013
    ianpires74 wrote:

But I can visit the towns of people that are listed as not having STO? Surely if they are on android and I'm on IOS I shouldn't be able to visit them?

You mean Apple users and Android users should never mingle? :lol:
    You're not accessing your friends device, you're both accessing the same server. Why shouldn't this work?
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Ugh, I'm an idiot. I added friends, then saw they did not have TSTO and assumed they were bad news. Must have dropped five or six of them. Sorry about that.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.