EA Forums - Banner

Not knowing who sent eggs!

One of my friends spells their initials in eggs each time, so I've done the same in return. Takes about 25-30 eggs to do some proper letters. Aside from that, I've dropped bunches of eggs at a time at my favourite 4 or 5 towns.

Replies

  • kimber_bo
    84 posts
    edited April 2013
    I was putting three in each town lined up in front of the school (I'm a school teacher so it seemed fitting) until I ran out of eggs. But you're right - can't get to everyone. Also I like to give more to my real-life friends. I like the initials idea but it takes a lot of eggs.
  • evilashhhh96
    87 posts
    edited April 2013
    my wife plays on her iPad and me on my iPhone, so we kinda got an egg pact going on. Plus most the time I can see over her shoulder where she puts them, makes the hunt for eggs a little easier. lol...
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited April 2013
    kimber_bo wrote:
    I was putting three in each town lined up in front of the school (I'm a school teacher so it seemed fitting) until I ran out of eggs. But you're right - can't get to everyone. Also I like to give more to my real-life friends. I like the initials idea but it takes a lot of eggs.

    Quite true. I've only left initials in two different towns. Wish I could do the same for everyone. It kills me a little bit inside to do a good deed and not have it plainly obvious to the other person that I was the generous soul. :mrgreen:
  • SandraLiten
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    brewdog79 wrote:
    kimber_bo wrote:
    I was putting three in each town lined up in front of the school (I'm a school teacher so it seemed fitting) until I ran out of eggs. But you're right - can't get to everyone. Also I like to give more to my real-life friends. I like the initials idea but it takes a lot of eggs.

    Quite true. I've only left initials in two different towns. Wish I could do the same for everyone. It kills me a little bit inside to do a good deed and not have it plainly obvious to the other person that I was the generous soul. :mrgreen:


    That is exactly what i mean also!!!!
  • keza1321
    109 posts
    edited April 2013
    I wish i knew who gave me eggs. Id love to give back to the people that leave me the odd couple.
  • palealedude
    7 posts
    edited April 2013
    I don't have a lot of friends added, but what I've found out is, that even though I visit my friends towns every day and leave around 10 eggs to every friend I visit, I'm only getting an egg or two in return (per 24h) :cry:

    With the valentine's day update I got a lot more "in return" because my friends saw who had visited their town (just like I did). Too bad this event doesn't work the same way...
  • spiril1212
    141 posts
    edited April 2013
    brewdog79 wrote:
    kimber_bo wrote:
    It kills me a little bit inside to do a good deed and not have it plainly obvious to the other person that I was the generous soul. :mrgreen:

    Lol, are you American, by any chance?

    Because this reminds me of Jay Leno explaining to us Europeans why so many Americans drive a Prius: "In America we like everyone to know about the good work we are doing anonymously." :D
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited April 2013
    I don't have a lot of friends added, but what I've found out is, that even though I visit my friends towns every day and leave around 10 eggs to every friend I visit, I'm only getting an egg or two in return (per 24h) :cry:

    With the valentine's day update I got a lot more "in return" because my friends saw who had visited their town (just like I did). Too bad this event doesn't work the same way...
    Damn...that happen with me all days.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'd like to know who's not. I had at least 4 neighbors visit overnight (can tell by number of handshakes and graffitis), and only 1 seemed to leave 5 eggs (they were all placed in the same half-hidden manner, so pretty sure it was same person).

    I leave at least 5 eggs in every neighbor I visit. Come on neighborinos! You can't take 'em with you.
  • LaSpangle
    81 posts
    edited April 2013
    I give everyone at least the number of eggs I got from their town, and then more if they look like they need it (small town, no balance beam / fort etc).

    I started out being creative (I'm also a teacher and also used the school front.) but now it takes too long. I dump those suckers and run.
  • blackgryphon9999
    654 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    keza1321 wrote:
    I wish i knew who gave me eggs. Id love to give back to the people that leave me the odd couple.

    Agreed :-D I've left probably 400+ eggs over the past three days, but received less than 20 in return. Kinda makes me sad.
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Do egg pacts work? Curious apparently my friends are very generous. Plenty of eggs a few times a day.

    On here I've seen people daddy they help out friends when they are getting close to prizes. I only have about 30 friends so I'm going to continue to leave eggs for everyone but I have decided to ensure everyone gets their whacking license. I have 2 small towns so they got the majority of the eggs today (no fort or balance beam and Lisa was busy). I have one friend with all the prizes so they will get 1 egg per day until everyone gets their license. Tomorrow I will check the snake counts.
  • SandraLiten
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Do anybody know how to make the developers aware of our opinions?
  • mattperiolat
    669 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Got a simple rule of thumb so people know it's me. I leave five eggs if I can, equal to what I wacked so there is a break even chance, plus any extra so I can round down my eggs. Oh, and I leave in the shape of an X. Yeah, it looks like a cross, but I am doing my best in three dimensions, OK?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!