EA Forums - Banner

KWIK-E-MART (also known as KEM) farming guide.

Prev1
Muhsterino
4133 posts Member
edited August 2018
YjoCksLl.jpg
shh4VWNl.jpg
ubfYIEOl.jpg
WVAP1LKl.jpg
uRKJZ9sl.jpg
PPvzN4cl.jpg
7BDma5Bl.jpg
Bf5SFtpl.jpg
oamucy1l.jpg
ZwyjPFil.jpg
Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
Post edited by Muhsterino on

Replies

• Thanks for this. It’s very helpful. I think it should be stickied so people can find it better and hopefully we won’t see all these threads asking how do you Kmf all the time.
  • Muhsterino
    4133 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for this. It’s very helpful. I think it should be stickied so people can find it better and hopefully we won’t see all these threads asking how do you Kmf all the time.
    I have added a link to this thread in the 'tips for new players and other links' sticky, 2nd one down:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/97993/tips-for-new-players-other-links/p1
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    I started my town on 12th January 2017 and reached 939 on 10th May 2017. Here is my personal log of using the collider:
    8CGUQcKl.jpg
    zstqb6Zl.jpg
    I am now running the collider 24/7, results at the end of each set of 10 days:
    Collider 2: Level 192 to 295 = 103 levels. Bonus 139.25%
    Collider 3: Level 295 to 414 = 119 levels. Bonus 158.50% (mystery box purchases)
    Collider 4: Level 414 to 538 = 124 levels. Bonus 170%
    Collider 5: Level 538 to 668 = 130 levels. Bonus 189.75% (4 nukes from Eliminator, purchased 1 Knightboat with rebate offer and Faberge Egg)
    Collider 6: Level 668 to 810 = 142 levels. Bonus 217%
    Collider 7: Level 810 to 939 = 129 levels (1 day, 20 hours left on collider) Bonus 237.25%
    My bonus is made up from:
    CONFORMITY BONUS 4.5%
    FREE ITEMS: Golden calf idol .75%, dirt pile .25%, 2 burning bushes (1%), 6 Mini nuclear warhead (2.25% each from Eliminator task, total 13.5%)
    ITEMS FROM MYSTERY BOXES: tire fire 2%, 29 I&S signs (29%), 28 Channel 6 vans (56%)
    ITEMS BOUGHT WITH DONUTS: Homers hammock .25%, 5 X Beach hideaways (100%), 2 X set of flags 15%, Faberge egg (3%), 6 Knightboats (12%)
    ITEMS BOUGHT WITH DONUTS, no bonus: Tourists (60D)
    LAeixUUl.jpg
    Ug3ncROl.jpg
    8jpqITvl.jpg
    As I was trying to get to 939 as quickly as possible, I made no attempt to design and squashed everything into a small space, although I opened all the available land in Springfield Heights. I have 96 playable characters and 19 Lard Lads!

Other people's collider experiences can be found in this thread:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/94006/i-gave-up/p1
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Sorry I didn’t notice that thread. I must pay attention more
  • Doughal
    202 posts Member
    Can I get some advice on the best Premium items to buy to get my multiplier up? I am L939 and currently my multiplier is 252.55%. I find that I can KEM for a few days but then I have to wait a couple again to let my cash reserves refill.
  • 168sean168
    3131 posts Member
    Little lady justice and the whale are great if you are near to maximum item limits and donuts are not an issue to you.
  • Doughal wrote: »
    Can I get some advice on the best Premium items to buy to get my multiplier up? I am L939 and currently my multiplier is 252.55%. I find that I can KEM for a few days but then I have to wait a couple again to let my cash reserves refill.

Mystery boxes average 8-10 donuts per 1%
    Jet bikes cost 20 donuts (including 10 donut discount) which is 10 donuts per 1%
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • wiedmannaj
    1121 posts Member
    Doughal wrote: »

Buy mystery boxes. The donut/multiplier ratio is the best in the game over the long haul.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • This is a great guide, well done!

I have written about this topic a lot in the past, one thing that needs to be added to this is the strategy of what boxes to pick when you get bonuts.

For the following calculations, I am assuming that you are using the XP Collider and have the full 153% SH bonus. My strategies have been KEM farming at lower percentages, and then switched up to Bloodmobile (BM) farming when I hit 2000%, so I will provide my numbers for those two. If anyone has any specific things they would like to use to farm donuts, let me know and I am happy to amend.

The first number I am including is your actual listed percentage bonus, then in parentheses, including the SH buildings and Collider multiplier.

FOR KEM FARMING:
    Always go for three donuts: <467% (total of 620% with SH included, total of 3,600% with Collider included)
    Go for 2 or 3 donuts: <1,367% (total of 1,520% w/ SH included, total of 8,100% with Collider included)
    Always take first box: >= 1,367% (total of 1,520% w/ SH included, total of 8,100% with Collider included)

FOR BM FARMING:
    Always go for three donuts: <747% (total of 900% with SH included, total of 5,000% with Collider included)
    Go for 2 or 3 donuts: <1,997% (total of 2,150% w/ SH included, total of 11,250% with Collider included)
    Always take first box: >= 1,997% (total of 2,150% w/ SH included, total of 11,250% with Collider included)
  • I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • TadGhostal14
    40 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    A little help from those who know please?
    I have about $250 million IGC, 260% multiplier, 370 donuts, at Level 501.
    Am I in a good position to KEM or Rat Truck farm, and what I’d the better proposition in my place?
    I can commit to 4 hour check-in intervals, as I also have the She She Lounge hopping while Patty smokes all day.
    With the SH additional multiple, I’m over 500% xp.
    Post edited by TadGhostal14 on
  • Rat truck will take your money faster. So i would start your hand at KEM first and see where it goes then.

Also SH only adds 153% max if you have the buildings out and the islands at the correct level.
  • I don’t have any island hideaways yet, but if this works out, I will’
  • I was talking about the private island. they have to be upgraded to level 2 to count.

The beach hideaways count towards your regular multiplier not the hidden.
  • Oh. Them I got. Just leveled up 3 times in one 4 hour session, so it’s off to the races!
  • The Beach Hideaways are an excellent value! Everyone should get all 5 as soon as possible.
  • The Beach Hideaways are an excellent value! Everyone should get all 5 as soon as possible.

I just did this and upgraded them all. I’m going to create a swell interconnected resort. I’m still figuring out the hidden bonus, but private islands will be easier to integrate than the modern houses.
  • I have a question on the hidden bonus: Do the valet parking and deluxe condo have to be at their level 5 skin to get the bonus? I generally prefer them smaller.
  • daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I have a question on the hidden bonus: Do the valet parking and deluxe condo have to be at their level 5 skin to get the bonus? I generally prefer them smaller.

None of the buildings have to be at any particular level/skin to get the bonus. Also, none of the extra "parts" for the mansions need be out.

Only the private island needs to be at least level 2 for the bonus.

Edit here is a chart with the % by building:

qRpf3fF.jpg
    Chart by @Muhsterino
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Thanks, @daved7637397 - I saw that the island could be level 2, but I wanted to make sure about the others. I use the level 1 valet parking for my Powell’s motors showroom.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2303 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Pro tip for a two week headstart:
    skip these ^ guides and just start.