EA Forums - Banner

Hoping Halloween Starts soon

Really hope EA decides to release the Halloween event on the 26th. I know a big complaint everyone has had the last few years is how by the time the event is over in mid November everyone is done celebrating that holiday. Starting and ending early would take care of that problem.

Replies

• There's a mini-event before, for the season premier
  • Awww ****. I bet it will suck.
  • What's the rush some of us need a break from the big events to get our donut reserves up. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • It looks like we'll be getting some kind of sale based around Deep Space Homer before Halloween so probably another fortnight or so before the THOH drops.
  • 2012/10/12 (27) Treehouse of Horror XXIII
    2013/10/1 (37) Treehouse of Horror XXIV
    2014/10/7 (36) Treehouse of Horror XXV
    2015/10/6 (42) Treehouse of Horror XXVI
    2016/10/4 (42) Treehouse of Horror XXVII
    Based on past THOHs I say: first tuesday of October, so, October 3.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • I'm using this down time to get my xp percentage up.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Is there anything I need to do to prepare for the Halloween event? Currently level 16 - donuts= 4
  • beastlymm wrote: »
    Is there anything I need to do to prepare for the Halloween event? Currently level 16 - donuts= 4

Keep working on the questlines. You want to have as many characters as possible before Halloween starts. Generally kids are the ones that are used the most during Halloween.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    beastlymm wrote: »
    Is there anything I need to do to prepare for the Halloween event? Currently level 16 - donuts= 4

Keep working on the questlines. You want to have as many characters as possible before Halloween starts. Generally kids are the ones that are used the most during Halloween.

Agreed. About all you can do at the moment is make sure your characters are free when you need them. If you can afford to open up a few plots of land that would help too. You'll probably get some land tokens on the prize track during the event but there's no guarantee.
  • 2012/10/12 (27) Treehouse of Horror XXIII
    2013/10/1 (37) Treehouse of Horror XXIV
    2014/10/7 (36) Treehouse of Horror XXV
    2015/10/6 (42) Treehouse of Horror XXVI
    2016/10/4 (42) Treehouse of Horror XXVII
    Based on past THOHs I say: first tuesday of October, so, October 3.

Readin’ the tea leaves... :)
    latest?cb=20090407185401

• I see a ghost flying past a wolf...