EA Forums - Banner

I thought the world was supposed to end today

2Next

Replies

• Phinnea wrote: »
    You have to keep up with these important stories! Luckily for you it was postponed

Touchwood!!..
  • i remember when i was in 2nd grade, they said that that year would end and it still is ok-ish (right now I'm in 10th grade) you do the math, i can't :'(
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    Phinnea wrote: »
    You have to keep up with these important stories! Luckily for you it was postponed

Touchwood!!..

Touch wood?? :scream:
  • moxxee wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Phinnea wrote: »

Touchwood!!..

Touch wood?? :scream:
    touch-wood.gif

• Hey everyone, I just looked on snopes and I guess the world didn’t end after all. Just thought you’d want to hear an update.

(The world can’t end before the Vikings make it to a superbowl. And win. *sigh*)

• Wow. Thanks, @moxxee I would never have believed it about the Vikings if you hadn't seen it on Snopes.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • Phinnea wrote: »
    Wow. Thanks, @moxxee I would never have believed it about the Vikings if you hadn't seen it on Snopes.
    You’re very welcome. I’m here to help. ;)
  • >:)Ehhhh, oh well >:)
  • moxxee wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I just looked on snopes and I guess the world didn’t end after all. Just thought you’d want to hear an update.

(The world can’t end before the Vikings make it to a superbowl. And win. *sigh*)

Yeah, that isn't happening, like, ever.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    moxxee wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I just looked on snopes and I guess the world didn’t end after all. Just thought you’d want to hear an update.

Yeah, that isn't happening, like, ever.
    2fa7c924e385f07c791c507cd4573cb5--sports-fanatics-packers-football.jpg