hmm me thinks I have a shot, at 1950 now
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6220 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I'm a little over 1800 atm
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited April 2013
    With every premium plus having sped up the snake log about half a dozen times I'm barely on pace. And once the Wacking Day quests are over there will be no more 25 bonus snakes for job completion. This update appears absolutely impossible without donuts.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Everybody bare in mind once you hy snake rock your total will go up quicker- plus if they fix the friend bug it'll be easier
  • vvinzent
    173 posts
    edited April 2013
    i'm counting how much snakes i can get everyday, with normal progression i got to 1700 snakes right now, and the last 600 is for today only, that include from task homer (normal homer, not ninja one), ned, cletus, willie, milhouse, lisa, apu, trading eggs, visiting neighbor (100 of them, takes me about 2 and a 1/2 hour with good connection), and also the regenerating snakes in my own town.

even though they count 450 since the first day, i think i still can catch up if every day i still got 500-600 snakes count..
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited April 2013
    3294... By the end of the day I'll have at least 400 to 600 more hopefully. Still during the weekend was easy but on a working day and with a deadline on the 19th I don't think that I'll keep that pace. My secret? Spelling my account with eggs so I get as much as I give most of the time :)

• jenscj
    66 posts
    edited April 2013
    The visiting friends really isn't an issue. When you lose snakes, keep whacking till your neighbour's town is empty - then head home, and your own town got the last.

It's annoying, but it works.
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Is this total for Miss Springfield, or for the last whacking box?
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm at 2200. Should be okay. I will buy my way through if it gets to May 8th and I'm short.
  • jenscj
    66 posts
    edited April 2013
    kelekod wrote:

Miss Springfield
  • becornelius
    29 posts
    edited April 2013
    I was off this weekend so I had plenty of time to dedicate to snakes. This week will be hard to devote the same amount of time.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    I don't think ill make it :(
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited April 2013
    ThomasK323 wrote:
    With every premium plus having sped up the snake log about half a dozen times I'm barely on pace. And once the Wacking Day quests are over there will be no more 25 bonus snakes for job completion. This update appears absolutely impossible without donuts.

Not true, I have not spent a single donut and I am at 2253 snakes. You just have to try to vist as many towns as you can and get an "egg buddy".
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    jenscj wrote:
    kelekod wrote:

Miss Springfield

Thanks!

Good thing I wanted Ninja Homer regardless of his help. I got a log to help me catch up, the problem is that 4 hours overnight I can't get it, but at least it floods my town on log in when my neighborino clicks on it.

Now if Lisa's balance beam quests weren't so long...
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • keza1321
    109 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm on target and over :) Only problem is in just under 2 weeks i go on a trip with my university :( May have to use donuts to get the last few prizes :(
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6220 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I just hope I make it without having to spend donuts on the prizes. Cuz that would be bogus.
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited April 2013

Sucks you had to store so much of your town. I've tried unloading 100's of eggs in your town but keep hitting the 3,000 item limit after just about 20 eggs. I'll do my best though in helping you get everything.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013

Me neither! :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!